Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Im not even sure what to think of the last page of comments:slap Cant well all just get along :duff

Apologies Josh, now back to our regularly scheduled awesomeness! :exactly:

Ok here is the latest sculpt i just finished up on. Autopsy Scully from the X-Files. I had never painted this one before so i enjoyed it plus its an Andy B sculpt so thats always a plus. Posted a before shot.

Before

2iazt79.jpg

After

v75v88.png

23tmmhg.png

Skin Texture Close Up

10hkbb5.png

Josh, you are such an incredible talent. I can't wait to display Scully and Mulder, everything else (outside of the Locke head you painted) will pale in comparison. You rock!

What you did to Scully looks outstanding. The factory paint just wasnt cutting it.

Appreciate the comments guys. I should have a V.2 Scully done pretty soon among alot of other things:thud:

:gah:Unfreaking believeble Josh, your becoming one of my favorite artists on this forum.
Love the improvement on that agent Scully sculpt.

Hope my Drake will be that great sometime soon.

anything in there for good old eczamurai? :panic:

but how do you do that skintexture? do you drybrush is on, or what? I don't get how you put that small detail there. Enlighten me! :pray:

Hmmm you know i think there just may be a Joker sculpt in there somewhere :monkey3 As for the skin texture, i cant divulge all my techniques just yet. :wave

:gah:Unfreaking believeble Josh, your becoming one of my favorite artists on this forum.
Love the improvement on that agent Scully sculpt.

Hope my Drake will be that great sometime soon.

:bow Thanks Denis. Drake is on the painting table now among a few other things.

Back