Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Rainman's Clint is a decent sculpt but I always thought there was something off about it. Wouldn't count it as among his best sculpts

Rainman's Clint is a decent sculpt but I always thought there was something off about it. Wouldn't count it as among his best sculpts

Rainman's Clint looks too kinda chubby, (specially the cheeks and the jawline) I prefer Pettersen/Velvet Morning's sculpt to it.

I would have to agree. Though it is a great sculpt it isn't 100% Clint. I think the only sculpt i have seen that actually looks like Eastwood is the one done by Headplay.

Rainman's Clint sculpt.
Great sculpt with some pretty nice detailing.

2cdm5d.png

350ut06.png

looking great as usual. good to see some new work.
happy holidays Josh

Hey Josh, planning any more updates before school starts back up? I know your time is limited by the day job.

Hey Josh, planning any more updates before school starts back up? I know your time is limited by the day job.

I do actually have more updates coming up. I have already started back unfortunately though. I honestly miss the time i once had to devote to these guys. Day jobs are for the birds :lol I will be trying my best to update on a regular basis.

Out of retirement for one last go.

orhyjt.png

HAHAHAH kill you?! why would i want to do that? what would i do without you? go back to ripping off two bit mobsters? noo... noo.. noo.. you see, you... you complete me..."

Wow, the makeup looks perfect...

Which sculpt is that?

Latest posts

Back