Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

This thread has been silent way to long. It's going on a month since there has been a posting here. I know it's the holidays, but still.

Old Grandpa

Updates are coming really soon OG. Been busy but i have a few things popping up early next week. :monkey3

Update: Finally got a nice break in my work schedule. Back on track with orders. Thanks for holding tight.

Coming down the pipe line:

A drifter, treasure hunter, a hero, and a killer of killers.
Pics soon!

Update: Finally got a nice break in my work schedule. Back on track with orders. Thanks for holding tight.

Coming down the pipe line:

A drifter, treasure hunter, a hero, and a killer of killers.
Pics soon!

Nice! :hi5:

I've got the drifter (congrats Shorty!), and killer figured out, but the other two...

Hopefully Time Traveler makes it on the next list :pray:

Standing by......

IMG_3633.jpg

You know it's an epic figure when you look at the pic, and your mind's eye adds Clint's mug all by itself :lol

Are you currently accepting commission work, Josh or are you backed up at the moment?

Currently not at the moment. I am working my way through previous orders. Once those are complete i will be back to taking on more sculpts. :peace

Rainman's Clint sculpt.
Great sculpt with some pretty nice detailing.

2cdm5d.png

350ut06.png

Breathtaking, Josh...

Shorty, you lucky bastard! :lol Congrats, man :)

Thanks guys. I really enjoyed painting this one up. I always like the amount of detail Rainman puts into his sculpts. Plenty more coming.

Back