Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbarian, those pictures are amazing!! Holy smokes, I can't wait to get this next week!!!!! Thanks for posting them. I bet you just sold a few more for Sideshow.....

God you guys are making me want to buy this piece. The only thing stopping me is I don't want to start a new line.
I dig that! Me neither, but I could not pass up this piece. It's just way too damn cool. I'll display him with the other pieces I have that have no compliment pieces. He'll do just fine in the mishmash gallery. :)

I had no interest in this piece until I saw Barb's pics just now. This statue is freakin' incredible. If I can find the cash in the new year then I'm going to have to pick up a reg. Thanks, Barb. :)

Those are excellent shots Barb, looks like Sideshow did a great job all around on this one!

Great month for Joe collectors :rock :rock :rock

nice shots, barb! this is a bad ass looking statue. really dig the pose. and both headscultps look great.

nice shots, barb! this is a bad ass looking statue. really dig the pose. and both headscultps look great.
Thanks, angry! Yeah, both head sculpts are great. I just think the Commando style one goes better with the piece, so that's how I'll display him most of the time. Also, all the chang-o-parts ROCK!!! :rock I wish more statues came with so many switch out pieces. Ya gotsta love options, right?

Awesome shots Barbarian!

snakeEyesTimber-02.jpg

Now make this a PF Sideshow! :lecture

They've already confirmed they're doing a 1/6 version. And Nam yes I don't expect a PF to go up this week while people can still cancel the statue but a preview in the next six months would be nice. :)

Got mine on Friday, every bit as awesome everyone said he was, but i think i'm in the minority, i prefer the visor HS and not to use the over the shoulder bag

Back