Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet they'll do the PF just like they did the dio and the statue.

v1 SE from the neck down with the option to give him the v2 visored head. I'd prefer they just produce an all v1 PF and all v2 PF as separate releases but I doubt they'll go that route.

That would be a good idea to maximize profits for SE, most popular character would be easy to sell 2 versions of him. Of course I would want different poses. I really hope we don't get a pf that is half commando half ninja, already been done twice with SS, time to change things up...but things could be worse we could get this :thud:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my EX #166 at work. Can't wait to get home and open it.

Wait to you get home and open him up. You're gonna be floored at the overall quality of this piece. I'd say if you could open him up right now for a quick sneak peek...:)

Besides the blindsided ES blunder what's not to love about this piece.

Has Sideshow confirmed that they upped the ES to 1,000? [Khev edit: no, I believe its just a typo] Yes, I know that the fact that the EX pieces were marked 1,000 is a pretty BIG indicator, but I find it hard to believe that Sideshow thought they could move 1,000 units each of the Exclusive and the Regular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait they did double up the ES for the EX. What the ...? I thought it was just a marking error. Not cool sideshow, not cool. Btw congrats Khev.

Crap I shouldn't make a joke and then sign off for lunch. I wasn't serious about the ES, I didn't actually order this piece. Hopefully the "1000" is a typo and they really did make just 500. :D

Has Sideshow confirmed that they upped the ES to 1,000? Yes, I know that the fact that the EX pieces were marked 1,000 is a pretty BIG indicator, but I find it hard to believe that Sideshow thought they could move 1,000 units each of the Exclusive and the Regular.

Did you miss Khev's number?:

Exclusive number 997/1000 just arrived! :yess:

Guess we get to look forward to 60 pages of trolling anti-SSC ___________ whining about SSC defrauding them by changing the edition size. :monkey1

I predict they'll say the ES posted on the product page was an error. :yess

EDIT: looks like the days of calling people [milk-fed whiners] is over. :( :lol

Crap I shouldn't make a joke and then sign off for lunch. I wasn't serious about the ES, I didn't actually order this piece. Hopefully the "1000" is a typo and they really did make just 500. :D

:slap :lol:lol

Guess we get to look forward to 60 pages of trolling anti-SSC ___________ whining about SSC defrauding them by changing the edition size. :monkey1

I predict they'll say the ES posted on the product page was an error. :lol

:thud: I hope it is just an error, I'd hate to see negativity to a piece SS nailed.

I predict they'll say the ES posted on the product page was an error. :yess

EDIT: looks like the days of calling people [milk-fed whiners] is over. :( :lol

Khev was joking, Nam.

Has Sideshow confirmed that they upped the ES to 1,000? [Khev edit: no, I believe its just a typo] Yes, I know that the fact that the EX pieces were marked 1,000 is a pretty BIG indicator, but I find it hard to believe that Sideshow thought they could move 1,000 units each of the Exclusive and the Regular.

I got no dog in this fight, as I didn't order it. I'm with Khev and thinking it's a mistake on the factory's part, like when the Hulk piece was mis-spelled on the bottom.

Ah why would you do that?:slap

Well, I am glad you were just joking. I will still call Sideshow about the ES marking error. Hope this will be an easy fix. Maybe they will send a sticker?

I hope it is just an error, I'd hate to see negativity to a piece SS nailed.

Yeah, I sure wouldn't like to see any negativity tied to this piece. Like I said before I think it's an easy fix, but like the Rogue replacements. How long will it take to get the replacement base for him is the question...:lecture

Ah why would you do that?:slap

Well, I am glad you were just joking. I will still call Sideshow about the ES marking error. Hope this will be an easy fix. Maybe they will send a sticker?

I'll take a sticker with some kind of refund. At least give a brother $20 bucks of his money back. A sticker looks like you're trying pull a fast one on someone that wouldn't know the issue behind the sticker. Especially, if one day you choose to sell down the road years later.

Maybe a sticker plus a Certificate of Authenticity that the sticker is legit with a photo of the Sideshow rep signing the COA with another COA promising that the photo of the first COA signature wasn't doctored in any way.

I'll take a sticker with some kind of refund. At least give a brother $20 bucks of his money back. A sticker looks like you're trying pull a fast one on someone that would know the issue behind the sticker. Especially, if one day you choose to sell down the road years later.

Printing out the customer service emails would address that issue. Though, assuming it's an error, I see them having him send it back for an exchange.

was the bottom of the base replaced on the hulk comiq? It didn't bother me, but I remember there was a lot of talk about it. I think coa would be an easy compromise on their part.

was the bottom of the base replaced on the hulk comiq? It didn't bother me, but I remember there was a lot of talk about it. I think coa would be an easy compromise on their part.

I think that you would agree that the misspelling of "Sideshow" companines name is a lot different than incorrect ES. Once again, I state that I think it's an easy fix and a typo error, but it's a lot different than not having a misspelled name replaced.

Back