SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just came in today

Attachments

• IMG_0294.png
    IMG_0294.png
    12.3 MB · Views: 0
The chair has a very strong chemical smell, at least mine did (even before it is taken out of the box).

Probably need to air it out for a few days before encasing it in sealed cabinet.

WOW!!! Outstanding photos, Simon! You make the figure looks like HT level.

So question: the chair -- Its clearly scaled way too small, but does it look OK in person? I really like it and want to use it, but I'm concerned about space and if it looks right.

WOW!!! Outstanding photos, Simon! You make the figure looks like HT level.

So question: the chair -- Its clearly scaled way too small, but does it look OK in person? I really like it and want to use it, but I'm concerned about space and if it looks right.
Thank you, Wor-Gar! 🙏🏻

The chair - it looks really good to me in person. I'm not 100% convinced it's scaled too small, as the figure itself has plenty of room on the seat, and doesn't even fit all the way back. I just feel that it's perhaps just shaped incorrectly. But as a prop for this figure, it's fantastic. Especially if you do as I did, and place a light under the chair, giving the chair a glowing/light-up effect from within.

I'll try and take some photos to compare with production photos later, and get a better idea of the size/scale.

In the meantime....

"My name is Freeze. Learn it well, for it is the chilling sound of your doom!"
IMG_8609.jpeg

OK, I took a comparison pic, and I don't think the chair is that undersized to be honest. Maybe a little short at the base, but otherwise it looks pretty close to me:
View attachment 725137
I've been in the sixth scale game a long time, and this is one of the best pics I've ever seen. Great work.

Back