Soosoo Toys Vampire Hunter (Blade from Blade Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under the item description on Giantoy, it says the coat is genuine leather? That true?

Costume
-One(1)The suit include armor (Genuine leather coat)

I was excited for this until I remembered how awful Soosoo are at Human sculpts.

I hope the product pics come out in the final product.

The body and tailoring will undoubtedly be top notch quality tho.

I was excited for this until I remembered how awful Soosoo are at Human sculpts.

How much can the mass produced final head sculpt possibly deviate from the promo shots? You have any comparisons from previous releases?
I still have 6 days to cancel my pre-order without losing my deposit.

How much can the mass produced final head sculpt possibly deviate from the promo shots? You have any comparisons from previous releases?
I still have 6 days to cancel my pre-order without losing my deposit.
I'd personally say - keep it.

It's essentially Homelander all over again. But that's me having no faith in their head sculpts.

I'm keeping mine. 🤷

It's a 3P fig. I'll figure something out. Hopefully.

Who knows, it may turn out ok. Soso **** ASS SCULPTOR has this issue with eyes. They're always bug eyed.

Blade wears sunglasses... Idk

I nvr cared for the previous Blade because of the weird ass wrinkle in his forehead that stood out like idk what.

Plus the entire figure and it's tailoring was trash.

Just.. Ugh.

Last edited:

The figures I have from them are The Comedian, Rorschach and Wilson Fisk - and all those headsculpts are fantastic

The figures I have from them are The Comedian, Rorschach and Wilson Fisk - and all those headsculpts are fantastic
Rorschach unmasked and Fisk are their best by quite a margin imo.

Their Gambit is also brilliant and then Roque was absolutely butters.
Consistency and capturing actor likeness are certainly not their prominent strengths.

Back