1/6 Hot Toys - MMS760D67- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cape makes me nervous on this figure. Not only for dye reasons, but I want a good drape cape and none of these customizers give SW any love for capes/robes):
I always thought Grievous had a silky cape. The drape would be better then. This one looks very thick and heavy but maybe wet it would get a drape. I have a feeling it will be more like Dr Stranges cape

Thanks for NOT including my 2nd post where I corrected that error.

200w.gif
Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

I always thought Grievous had a silky cape. The drape would be better then. This one looks very thick and heavy but maybe wet it would get a drape. I have a feeling it will be more like Dr Stranges cape
I worry about the red dye transfer onto the body from the cape, and well as the wires making it impossible to shape it to my liking. Ill make it work though, or I wont, and this will end up spending its life in a box like Lando has lol.

Undecided on this one. Overseas purchase at a premium or local at regular retail with (at least) a three months delay :unsure:

Back