1/6 Hot Toys - MMS760D67- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not too bad a price :), now does anyone want to buy a SS GG Exc from 2014?....currently languishing in my storage container of doom!
I just sold a Moff Gideon Premium Format for $225 (original retail $650) on ebay after it languishing there for months. I suspect you'll get a similar return on your investment...as will I as I've got the General displayed currently...

I just sold a Moff Gideon Premium Format for $225 (original retail $650) on ebay after it languishing there for months. I suspect you'll get a similar return on your investment...as will I as I've got the General displayed currently...
Yea selling PFs right now is at an all time low unless you have one of the highly sought after ones. My LOTR PFs sold for well below what they had previously been selling for years prior.

Statues are just doing bad right now. Someone on Mercari has/had the 1/2 scale Prime1 Wonder Woman for around $400. Pretty sure that thing was around $2k+ when it released.

On the flip side, I got an artist proof WB Sample of the first Superman PF for $150 a couple of months ago.

Last edited:

Ugh sorry to hear that, that PF is constantly on sale for 30% at Sideshow. Can’t believe it when for that low though!

I'd love to get a Mythos Gam Guard for low! The only one I'm missing from the org 5.

Last I checked he goes for the most now right?

He was such a unique piece, we get our Kenobi’s, Fett’s, Vader’s etc, but a Mythos Gam was such a risk and they nailed it.

Ugh sorry to hear that, that PF is constantly on sale for 30% at Sideshow. Can’t believe it when for that low though!
I finally got tired of storing the boxed up statue and basically did the eBay equivalent of sitting it at the end of the street with a "free" sign on it... :rotfl

Back