Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict there will be a classic Thor, but it'll be an EX. The Gladiator Thor will be the regular figure from the film so to speak, being that it requires the fabrication of an entirely new sculpt. The long haired one they can just repaint the AoU or TDW sculpt, and pump that out quickly as an EX.

I'm going with Loki as the only villain as well.

Trailer looks great. Really excited.

As for potential figures, I am interested in Loki (since i don't have one yet), potentially Hela, and hard to resist Gladiator Hulk. Don't like short hair Thor, he is a pass.

I need a Hela. I've been a Cate Blanchett fan for awhile and she looks even better all decked out in evil.

Hey let's be realistic here.. We are getting Thor and Loki. Anything else is a bonus.. :monkey3

Unless of course there's an Iron Man cameo at some point... :monkey1

Just caught the Thor trailer *&&^%%$#!!!!!:clap:rock:bouncin:winner Nice to know well ahead of time I need to save/stash around $1,000 someplace:panic:.

Too many must-haves in one trailer!!!!! $$$$$$:drool Including *possible* SSC exclusive editions - def. need ALL versions of Hela!

Yeah, definitely gonna have to campaign for a Hela fig if it isn't announced alongside the others. Cate's incredible bone structure and intense makeup are prime for Yulli and JC Hong. And that headdress...wow.

It'll be hard to pass on Gladiator Hulk and Thor if I end up enjoying the flick.

I'm expecting the following figures:
- Gladiator Thor
- Gladiator Hulk
- Loki
- Classic Thor

Hela would be a great surprise and would make a stunning figure if they made her with her head piece. I don't think they will make her though.

Thor, Hulk, Loki then teases a proto of Hela, executioner & valkerie in conventions but will never ever get released just like crossbones & yellow jacket. That's my guess!

I've been on a Marvel high all day :yess:

Oh, yes. Can't stop watching the Thor trailer:rock2:cool:

(And I bet all those who have so wanted Thor w. helmet are finally gonna be rewarded. And if HT doesn't do Hela w. head piece - phhtt, there'll be a PF with one$$$$$)

Back