Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I don't understand .... but I'm alittle disappointed with the new reviles with the same heads of the originals . If that's the case , fine . Then just sell the suits and accessories to everyone who has the originals please .

I think usually they are just stand in sculpts, looks like new sculpts take the longest to unveil I remember they did it with CW Black Widow, new outfit accessories and hair but the new sculpt took a while to be showcased

I'm sure AoU Thor looked much different at these displays too. Almost as if they just used the sleeveless version of the TDW figure.

I found this on Instagram.

Attachments

• 20170408_221816.jpg
    20170408_221816.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 157
I didn't really like it when the first photos were teased, but I'm hoping it will grow on me, and fit Star Lord's character.. being so kooky and all..

Hela looks ****ing AMAZING. We better get a figure of her with the headdress and one without. I'm speechless with her look. But other than that, the movie seems to really take a page from Guardians. Lots of green screen action but it's probably unfinished and other than that, it looks fun.

Does look really Guardians like in the preview with the colours and graphics.

Does look like a fun movie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Loki looks great and so does Thor. Man... I don't have any shelfspace left; Let alone the budget. :lol
My first Thor figure for sure. The movie has a very GotG-vibe to it. Maybe because of the Led Zeppelin song. Love it!

Hahahah this looks freaking amazing! From the trailer alone we can see a different vibe from the first 2 movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely will be getting into the Thor 3 line. I'm skeptical about the film itself but the teaser did satisfy me and looks like alot of fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back