Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when is Thor such a comedian. :lol
In the first 2 movies he was more... stoic?

I think it looks great. When are they announcing the gladiator Hulk by hot toys? Just take my money now. :)

I think it looks great. When are they announcing the gladiator Hulk by hot toys? Just take my money now. :)

533176.gif

Since when is Thor such a comedian. :lol
In the first 2 movies he was more... stoic?

This is more in line with his portrayal from the Avengers.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims!....But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no... wounded screams... mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and... gout."

They got rid of the annoying human characters, so the burden of jokes falls to him now.:lol

So I just saw the Ragnarok trailer. Crystal ball is showing.....4 figures.

- Thor (long hair with Mjolnir)
- Gladiator Thor (short hair)
- Loki
- Gladiator Hulk

My prediction. No "classic thor" whatsoever. The main selling point is the gladiators arena. So short hair in gladiator outfit for sure. Now this is gonna be slim. But a screaming sculpt? I mean wouldnt that be awesome to display a screaming sculpt with hulk? As for villains . I think only loki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah, helmet confirmed.

:yess: :yess: Looks awesome!!!! :rock :rock :rock

If they are made Loki and Hela are insta-buys for me...I may have to rethink my 'no more Thor figures' strategy too...I quite like the short hair look so if they do a gladiator Thor figure I think might be interested! :)

Back