Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im kind of wondering if there will not be an exclusive and that it will be a Sideshow only type thing. I wonder what he total edition size is for it will be.

Nah, I'm thinking there will be an exclusive and retailers wil lget it (I say that out of hope as a cheap-o) Maybe the exclusive will be a bigger base, OR sounds!

I saw pics of this earlier today and it's a nice piece, $800.00 is very steep but SSC do generally make a good job of their PF's.

Maybe they could include a couple of Ewoks running away as the exclusive or something, that would be very cool:D

Thats a good idea. I hadnt thought about a bigger base or sound. that would be cool.

Now if it was a PF Wicket that would be awesome.

jason2885 said:
Thats a good idea. I hadnt thought about a bigger base or sound. that would be cool.

Now if it was a PF Wicket that would be awesome.

An Ewok or a sound feature would put this in the "insane-must-have" category. It would be particularly funny if the Ewok is just standing there with his lance waiting to be wasted by the Scout as he does a drive by. :lol

dare I say it...is there a possibility of a light up exclusive?

regardless, this will be my 1st flexipaid SS item

when does pre-ordering start?

Monk said:
Pre-orders are on June 8. There is, from what I understand, no exclusive, with a very limited edition size.

Ooooof! That mean retailers won't get this biker for cheaper? FUUUDDGE! $800! Cmon! Highway robbery....but I need it. :confused:

Thats what I was guessing. I just better be able to get one of these. I will be on vacation when that week and will be at a fan club party when the biker scout goes up for preorder. I hope my mom will be able to order it on the computer. I would really like to get the $40 worth of rewards points.

DAMN!!!!! Sometimes I just hate SS!!! I mean... I was trying my hardest to not get into the SW PF But this ... this like could be my grail of SW!!!! My favorite SW solider! (not sure If I like the pose yet though)
:chew :monkey2 :emperor

Ok... actually read the post (that helps) :lol

anyway... love the pose.. but 800$

Maybe for Polystone.. but this thing is probably that ABS plastic. Anyone Confirm this yet (if so I missed it)

Thanks.

CRAP!!!

I been telling myself 'no more SW, no more SW...' for a while now, then this...

It would look sooooo good on the opposite side of the room to my MR AT-AT...

DAMN YOU SS!!!!

$800? Pricey, but with the $/£ ratio so good right now, it's very doable...

...very doable indeed...

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

:D

Well for $800 I hope it makes sounds or something cool, in the end, no matter how I fight it, I need this.

For $500 I would definately get it, but $800... I don't know.

If the body is plastic, then no way. Not for that kind of money.

Not to say, it isn't a great PF. It's also way too big, not sure where to put the darn thing. I would have to live in a warehouse and make it look like a star wars sound stage. It's getting ridiculous, my life. Gotta quit the collecting thing.

Back