Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive! :rock

I think this this will sell out fairly quickly depending on the edition size. It doesn't cost anything to order one. Now when it comes time to pay, there will probably be a lot of cancellations.

Although I think this looks great, the Biker Scouts were my least favorite troopers. I'm afraid Stormtroopers will be the last to get some love falling behind the Clone Troopers as well. :monkey2

For an exclusive, how about a Kashyyyk trooper paint app? :woo

It could change to clear acrylic. Take a look at the Jaws piece SideShow did. The prototype had a black base, then later was made into a translucent base with water effects. So this could be changed.

At the sheer cost, and if it's of 500 or more pieces... probably won't sell out right away. That's just my guess. I could be wrong.

Actually I noticed on more expensive pieces SideShow now asks for a deposit, so you may take on cancellation fees. This is no 300 US or under purchase. We're talking about nearly a grand here.

Ok I hope you are all right about these.

I think the only place this will fit in my room is in front of my bed where Jabba and Boba are sitting now. I will have to move my whole room around in order to fit all the new stuff in.

There is no way I would ever cancel this thing. I will buy it and be happy with it.

creature4000 said:
...possibly the first SW PF and maybe the reasons for some cancellations.:monkey1

didn't you hear? this time of the year is the time where cancellations are a way of life. With so much cool stuff waiting to be announced, those 12", busts, VCD, electric tikis, archieve sets, legendary scales, etc. need to good. It's the only way not to go into debt. :rolleyes:

Im thinking there will at least be a 500 - 1000 total edition size. Since there is no exclusive that would be about right for the entire run I would hope.

Someone needs to ask at the convention.

Since we are looking at Predator maquette prices here a ES of 350 to 500 sounds right.

However, where does that leave the availability through dealers if most of these would sell out during PPO even at $800? :confused:

The only thing that will stop me from getting this is if they announce it's an ABS piece. I won't pay $800 for an ABS piece. I paid $850 for a T-850 Cinemaquette and it has real human hair and silicone skin.....SS better think about how and what material they produce this piece with before they count their chickens.

KitFisto said:
The only thing that will stop me from getting this is if they announce it's an ABS piece. I won't pay $800 for an ABS piece. I paid $850 for a T-850 Cinemaquette and it has real human hair and silicone skin.....SS better think about how and what material they produce this piece with before they count their chickens.

I could tolerate the figure in ABS but not the speeder, speeder need to be metal & polystone IMO

Back