Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
So will ONLY SS carry this? Kinda doesn't need an exclusive though.
They didn't say I have a feeling others will have it just like all the busts.

So the only question left really is what the edition size in fact be. I have to get one of these. I cant wait to have this in my collection. After this they need to release a Stormtrooper PF and maybe a Snowtrooper and Sandtrooper. Imagine all of them displayed in the same case.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Return of the Jedi is my favorite episode!! I had to Have Jaba! I have to have this!!!! :maul

creature4000 said:
Return of the Jedi is my favorite episode!! I had to Have Jaba! I have to have this!!!! :maul

Then my friend, you have to have $$$:D
But if you don't have Jabba AND his throne (one can't exist without the other) get them. They're the centrepiece of my 12" collection.

DarthNeil said:
Then my friend, you have to have $$$:D
But if you don't have Jabba AND his throne (one can't exist without the other) get them. They're the centrepiece of my 12" collection.

You could just have a charge card and a lack of financial responsibility like me! Than eat lots of Ramen noodles forever.

PosterBoyKelly said:
You could just have a charge card and a lack of financial responsibility like me! Than eat lots of Ramen noodles forever.

I too play the CC game--- but with a family I have to tone it down somewhat--- and take extra gigs when I can to fill the need (as I've got one lined up for the summer as the 3rd quarter, especially now that SS have the Rocky Hot Toys, is going to be a killer).

DarthNeil said:
I too play the CC game--- but with a family I have to tone it down somewhat--- and take extra gigs when I can to fill the need (as I've got one lined up for the summer as the 3rd quarter, especially now that SS have the Rocky Hot Toys, is going to be a killer).

I know I know. I'm in "Not father yet but trying" mode, so I'm trying to slip in what I can pre-babies. Than I'll REALLY need to cut back, but than it's worth it. This will probably be my last hurah IF i can even swing it. Can't hurt to try though.

wow !!!!

scouttrooper.jpg

Last edited:
kes said:
Is it just me, or do the rods that have the steering vanes on the end, look like they've been shortened to keep the overall length down?.

Yes they have been shortened by about 9 inches I hear (not unlike the Hasbro speeder)... I still think it looks great.

Yum, the more I mull this over; the more convinced I am that I WILL own it.

ABS or not. :lol

Hmm, thats kind of dissapointing. I mean Master replicas didn't lop inches off their studio scale Millenium Flacon simply to make it more parcel friendly. Whats the point of buying a replica (albeit) a statue if it isn't technically accurate?.

Back