Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After calming down from the excitment of this announcement, I've talked myself out of getting this. Too pricey, especially when I could practically get 4 PFs for this price of this one. I'll hold off on the Stormtrooper, which is what I really want in my SW collection. If Sideshow never makes one, oh well...

I'm gonna pre order this, but depending on the payment options I'm probably doing flex pay, I just CAN'T pass this. I love stupid big pieces like this, especially of something so iconic. I guess I oughta start saving now though huh? It also matters WHEN this thing ships. 1st 2nd quarter 08 I'm hoping, any word on that?

Flex pay will be about the only way I can get this honestly and it will depend on the break down of the payments.

This thread is too long to read all the way through so forgive me if its been mentioned but we at least have further proof that SS is branching out from their initial list of characters scheduled for Premium Format treatment. Grievous wasn't on the list but he was announced on a movie year. After the Biker Scout there's no telling who might be next!

Khev said:
This thread is too long to read all the way through so forgive me if its been mentioned but we at least have further proof that SS is branching out from their initial list of characters scheduled for Premium Format treatment. Grievous wasn't on the list but he was announced on a movie year. After the Biker Scout there's no telling who might be next!

han or luke on Taun-taun?

PosterBoyKelly said:
I thought you meant my mom for a second.
lol nah , unless your mom wears a b!tching headdress and trained a drooling monster...........on second thought! lol

Last edited:
choopie said:
After calming down from the excitment of this announcement, I've talked myself out of getting this. Too pricey, especially when I could practically get 4 PFs for this price of this one. I'll hold off on the Stormtrooper, which is what I really want in my SW collection. If Sideshow never makes one, oh well...

I would preorder it if I was on the fence just to be safe. That way you can cancel it if something even cooler was announced at SDCC. Either way you win. :cool:

The "low edition" comment has me intrigued. Relative to the SW line, what really is "low"?

SolidLiquidFox said:
I would preorder it if I was on the fence just to be safe. That way you can cancel it if something even cooler was announced at SDCC. Either way you win. :cool:

The "low edition" comment has me intrigued. Relative to the SW line, what really is "low"?

I would honestly be surprised if this had an ES over 1000. The Yoda Bust was and it took a while to sell out. This however is $250 more expensive, and IMO, not nearly as cool.

Considering this is $800 I say:

With an exclusive: 250 ex/400 reg

W/O an exclusive: 500 total run

That way we have a chance through a dealer if the exclusive sucks

I'm really hoping dealers get this for less. Even like $50 saves SOMETHING. I'm pretty driven on this thing though.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'm really hoping dealers get this for less. Even like $50 saves SOMETHING. I'm pretty driven on this thing though.

Dealers are almost always at least $50 cheaper on there. Here hoping for at least $100 :monkey5

my favorite scenes which is why I gots ta have this !!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SEDy6pxU18Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SEDy6pxU18Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Not sure what about this would justify an 800.00 pricetag, but I look forward to seeing more pics and a breakdown of materials. A light and sound feature might help justify the dough, but other than that, I'm just not seeing the value. If it is hollow abs, they'll be sitting a long time before selling out.

geto10 said:
Dealers are almost always at least $50 cheaper on there. Here hoping for at least $100 :monkey5

They would most likely have it for at least $120 cheaper (that's 15%)

Back