Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G4 did some close ups of it (LOOKS AWESOME!!) and Klauder was saying it was on sale now. But I guess jumping the gun...

LOTRFan said:
It has been confirmed by those in attendance, as well as Dusty herself.

What HASN'T been confirmed yet is the materials being used. :wave
I asked its Poly, Metal, Resin, and ABS. I didnt ask but I am very sure that the armor is ABS I dont know about the rest of the figure.

mfoga said:
I asked its Poly, Metal, Resin, and ABS. I didnt ask but I am very sure that the armor is ABS I dont know about the rest of the figure.

Thanks Mark. This is going to be very hard to resist. How the hell do I justify an $800 PF? And where the hell would I put this?

Darth Loki said:
Thanks Mark. This is going to be very hard to resist. How the hell do I justify an $800 PF? And where the hell would I put this?

That's what I'm going over. I keep hearing my head say no but it's pretty ****ing impressive.

jlcmsu said:
That's what I'm going over. I keep hearing my head say no but it's pretty ****ing impressive.

Hopefully common sense will kick in at some point over the next two weeks and tell me that my GG piece is cool enough :monkey3

Though common sense hasn't favored to well in my battle with the addiction that is Sideshow:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
Hopefully common sense will kick in at some point over the next two weeks and tell me that my GG piece is cool enough :monkey3

Though common sense hasn't favored to well in my battle with the addiction that is Sideshow:monkey5

I'm with ya there totally. I figure since there is some time I can get myself to just say no. However, I have spent more than this on a few SSW pieces. :lol

I am very selective about SW statues or items. I passed on luke, han and leia PF's.

I will buy Grievous exc and Boba fett regular in due time.

Speeder bike & Scout PF is one of the PF's that I will be buying for my selective SW collection. If only SS can make free shipping for this, than I would order the first day it is avaliable

SolidLiquidFox said:
Guys...you buy a 1:1 Yoda bust at around $500 but you won't consider this at $800.

:lol :lol :lol
Why buy this when I could put the $800 towards a Jack Sparrow CM? I didn't buy the Yoda bust by the way...wanted to but couldn't. :)

CM Jack, I'm getting this no matter what. I will sell my expensive SS/Weta LOTR pieces to get this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
Fuuck CM Jack, I'm getting this no matter what. I will sell my expensive SS/Weta LOTR pieces to get this.
:lol I do love this but my personal tastes point me towards getting Jack. That thing is going to be awesome! I think I have made my decision. PASS! In hopes of one day being able to afford a Sparrow CM.:rock

SolidLiquidFox said:
Guys...you buy a 1:1 Yoda bust at around $500 but you won't consider this at $800.

:lol :lol :lol

Thats why I'll get this. I can justify 300$ for Brucelee... over 300$ for Jaba... 400$ for Darkness (unless I cancel) Why not!!!:chew

so...anyone that went to the event asked what material this will be made out off??

PM me the info. Thanks.

TOE said:
so...anyone that went to the event asked what material this will be made out off??

PM me the info. Thanks.

mfoga said:

Now THAT'S mixed media! :chew :chew :chew

If SS can make a Speeder Bike at 1/4 scale then 1/6 scale should be no problem. I'll wait for a 12 inch Trooper and Bike. I prefer the "both hands on the wheel" look anyway.

sbike5.jpg

Bossk bust is up for preorder next Thursday. I wonder if this one will be available next week as well? :chew

Back