Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine watched it in Macao, confirmed the most obvious spoiler and loved it, said if you're a big Spidey fan you'll probably enjoy it more than Infinity and Endgame combined as it feels like the culmination of three franchises with some awesome moments that finish out arcs from other films, can't ******* wait!
That sounds promising.

Just watched a couple on youtube. Stop a-dev, stop.
This pissed me off, one of them popped on recommend videos I should watch, granted the cover picture was just Tom holland but the video almost played in the background and swooped so fast to avoid it.

hahaha I went back to it and it got taken down on YouTube, hell yes

PS. Damn, another one popped up in its place, I guess I can’t watch YouTube for two days, freaking a holes

I can't tell you guys how hard it is to avoid spoilers on youtube like the plague but I'm so tempted to watch. Damnit!!!

Just got back from seeing it. Very very enjoyable indeed. Massive spoilers below:

aunt may dies.

Andrew DOES save MJ (most emotional moment for me).

Lots of great humour.

The reveal of Andrew and Tobey is very unassuming and really caught me off guard.

Osborn repeats his ‘something of a scientist myself’ line!

Post credit scene with Eddie Brock.

Holland makes a new classic red and blue suit for the end but you only see it very briefly.

there’s so much to unpack and digest I really cannot say where it ranks compared to, say, IW/EG.

Last edited:
I've read every spoiler I could find. :lol

I could care less about this movie. And I guess I'm in the minority, cause most of the things I read are nothing more than eye rolling moments for me. Very predictable and in my opinion stupid.

Enjoy fanboys... Hopefully it's the movie you've been wanting. I can VERY easily wait for this to be on D+. And even then I'll take my time watching it.

I've read every spoiler I could find. :lol

I could care less about this movie. And I guess I'm in the minority, cause most of the things I read are nothing more than eye rolling moments for me. Very predictable and in my opinion stupid.

Enjoy fanboys... Hopefully it's the movie you've been wanting. I can VERY easily wait for this to be on D+. And even then I'll take my time watching it.
Completely understandable, it's a Spider-Man movie to its core, loaded with fan service. It would have been interesting to see what this movie could do at the box office without COVID. Probably could have come awfully close to that 2 billion mark.

Back