Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the problem for me aswell. ****ing Covid.
It's gone off over here too and 21% of cases are the Omicron Remix. Looking forward to booking my booster shot. Jeezuz.

Perfect storm:

1. Winter
2. Omicron
3. Anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vax
4. Holiday gatherings
5. People due for boosters with waning antibodies

Ok screw this I just bought the last ticket to a session at Imax in one hour and skipping work, no way am i getting spoiled on anything or missing out because of omicron or getting distracted by my kids next week like they did like crazy last night with Hawkeye.

skipping work

200.gif

But you're the only EMT worker in the county...?

giphy.gif

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan. I just don't seem to care for this MCU version.

I have the Raimi versions to satisfy me.

And I, Garfield.

Sadly no actor so far has captured both the physique and the nerdiness of the comic book version. But Garfield is closest for me (plus I love the unified origins of both Spidey and the villains).

Loved it. Insanely fan servicy but done with commitment and passion for the material by everyone involved. Zero spoilers but I will say the entire audience cheered and clapped every time something significant happened, which was at least ten times. I’ve never experienced that before to that extent, not even with any Star Wars.

40+ years Spidey fan so my view is through some serious rose colored glasses.

Loved it. Insanely fan servicy but done with commitment and passion for the material by everyone involved. Zero spoilers but I will say the entire audience cheered and clapped every time something significant happened, which was at least ten times. I’ve never experienced that before to that extent, not even with any Star Wars.

40+ years Spidey fan so my view is through some serious rose colored glasses.

exactly the same at my viewing. ☺️

God this is unbearable YT has hit me with nothing but videos of the film full spoilers. The devil has come to tempt me and he's almost got me, Lol seriously you guys can hold off a bit on these spoiler banners I'm even more tempted to read what's in them. 😭 forgive my weakness. Also I literally only have 1 day to go as I'm going Friday.

One thing that a great many speculated on from a scene in the trailer turned out to be accurate based on a spoiler vid I saw the title of.

It is Garfield's Spidey that saves MJ when she falls

Back