Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read every spoiler I could find. :lol

I could care less about this movie. And I guess I'm in the minority, cause most of the things I read are nothing more than eye rolling moments for me. Very predictable and in my opinion stupid.

Enjoy fanboys... Hopefully it's the movie you've been wanting. I can VERY easily wait for this to be on D+. And even then I'll take my time watching it.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Just got back from a 8:30pm screening and I really enjoyed it. Everyone in the cinema were pumped and cheered and laughed - it was the best audience out of any movie I've been to. It's a solid 9/10 for me.

For me it’s still:

1. Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man 2
3. No Way Home
It's tough to order them. I saw Spider-Man 2 six times at the cinema, so I need to see No Way Home a few more times. It's definitely the best of the MCU Spidey movies, and for me it's better than Spider-Man, not sure about Spurer-Man 2 though.

God this is unbearable YT has hit me with nothing but videos of the film full spoilers. The devil has come to tempt me and he's almost got me, Lol seriously you guys can hold off a bit on these spoiler banners I'm even more tempted to read what's in them. 😭 forgive my weakness. Also I literally only have 1 day to go as I'm going Friday.
It’s hard, it’s popping up new videos from YouTubers wanting attention just for their channel views but they are going to the very first video. So far I have been good at avoiding them mostly because I have been busy watching every Spider-Man movie from everywhere

After watching it..saying It’s the greatest Spidey film of all time is a little exaggerated IMO.

I will say it’s definitely my favorite Holland Spidey film out of the three though and I really enjoyed HC

Raimi Spider-man 2 still was the best written Spidey film IMO

Into the Spiderverse would come at a close second

Then NWH would be on the list as far as an over all balanced Spidey film containing everything

I will note..this will probably be a huge success in terms of revenue for the box office and will be the #1 film for many weeks .

This could be the biggest Spidey film generated in sales overall and it could suppress EG in revenue :horror

I think opening weekend it will pass EG in sales if nothing else

I will say the 3D projection was truly ghastly. It was so dark there was a moment where it was inferred that someone had blood on their hand but you could not see it. Seeing the 2D version of Monday so will be curious to see if it looks better.
I have hassled Imax a bunch of times about putting on more 2D sessions and they say that they just don’t sell as many tickets 🤔

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse
2. Spider-Man No Way Home
As in an over all Spidey film including well written story ..this is my list too

Isn’t it incredible with the different genre in these choices ..each film choice was completely different in nature

As in an over all Spidey film including well written story ..this is my list too
I will say the 3D projection was truly ghastly. It was so dark there was a moment where it was inferred that someone had blood on their hand but you could not see it. Seeing the 2D version of Monday so will be curious to see if it looks better.
I have hassled Imax a bunch of times about putting on more 2D sessions and they say that they just don’t sell as many tickets 🤔
I would think the 3D of this would give me a headache :horror

Back