Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beware the path of temptation...

giphy.gif

:lol
Well that is the greatest gif of all time. I'm dying! :clap

I like the grounded, conflicted heroes. They got to look cool too. Too many idiot executives out there to undercut some directors/writers that want to take a character to another level and budget is super tight or cut down. Got to give props to Feige, he knows you need big talent and big budgets to deliver this kind of genre to the masses. They borrowed big bucks from a big bank and it paid off for them. Go cheap and you get Thomas Jane Punisher - talent with no budget.

Daredevil is one of those characters that has some great runs that technically everyone into capes should read. The problem for me arises because there are far too many such classics out there. Most big names have them. If I get invested in everything that is of quality, then everything that tickles my fancy, across all mediums and genres, I don't think I'll ever be done with it. Fine, let's say I give Daredevil a pass as his books are top tier. Well, I need the Omnis. And a figure, of course. I'm already spending thousands, might as well give that extra 700. And, well, I need an Elektra, Kingpin and Bullseye then. Now extend that to every such case.

For reasons like that I'm not allowing myself to get into anything new, and I'm trimming stuff from the past as well. It's just too much and I don't know how to proccess it. If I had infinite (or just a ton of) money and space, I'd just go nuts and get it all. As it stands, it makes me feel as if I have no taste and just chase down everything I can find.

Daredevil is one of those characters that has some great runs that technically everyone into capes should read. The problem for me arises because there are far too many such classics out there. Most big names have them. If I get invested in everything that is of quality, then everything that tickles my fancy, across all mediums and genres, I don't think I'll ever be done with it. Fine, let's say I give Daredevil a pass as his books are top tier. Well, I need the Omnis. And a figure, of course. I'm already spending thousands, might as well give that extra 700. And, well, I need an Elektra, Kingpin and Bullseye then. Now extend that to every such case.

For reasons like that I'm not allowing myself to get into anything new, and I'm trimming stuff from the past as well. It's just too much and I don't know how to proccess it. If I had infinite (or just a ton of) money and space, I'd just go nuts and get it all. As it stands, it makes me feel as if I have no taste and just chase down everything I can find.
Do you mainly collect 1/6 scale?

But Tom Jane is the best Punisher so far? 🔫😎☠️
tumblr_nwhiqduBg31tbcweeo1_400.gifv

c76be649c34beae6b7a784b2cd9171f2.gif

FAED9XC.gif

Daredevil has the best comic runs I've ever read. A lot of people are big on the Frank Miller run, but I prefer the Brubaker, Bendis runs. Those are the holy grails in my opinion. Also big on the Brubaker Iron Fist run, Brubaker Winter Soldier, Bendis New Avengers, Civil War. Can't read comics anymore cause it is trash. You don't get this badass storytelling anymore:

021.jpg

:lol

Like the old villains come out of the portal, say hello, and then -- FREEZE FRAME!

"To Be Continued..."

Where have you been anyway, xipotec?
Ah, COVID vaccines , very very long hours …..work is killing me…..

I come home and pass out after most days now.

Ah, COVID vaccines , very very long hours …..work is killing me…..

I come home and pass out after most days now.

Well, stay safe and keep fighting the good fight.

I wonder if I could run around in a superhero costume and vax people. Like a vigilante. Vaxman! Am I good, am I bad? Who knows? But I'm fighting the pandemic one victim at a time.

Who are you...?

I'm Vaxman.

*cue Elfman score...*

I like the film. I saw it when I was a kid and had no idea he was Punisher. The lack of skull still bothers me. Such a major detail to leave out. It's like Superman without the "S." I also thought it was weird that he meditated naked. 🤭
All of the Punisher films are flawed. Joe Carnahan who did The A Team pitched a Daredevil movie that takes place in the 70's. That would be awesome with a Punisher too.

Well, stay safe and keep fighting the good fight.

I wonder if I could run around in a superhero costume and vax people. Like a vigilante. Vaxman! Am I good, am I bad? Who knows? But I'm fighting the pandemic one victim at a time.

Who are you...?

I'm Vaxman.

*cue Elfman score...*
I'll be your Joker. I'll give people Covid and put them in difficult situations to test their morality.

Also, Vaxman? That's going to be one gay looking costume. 😆

Gayer than Superman or Spider-man's already? Nah.

But you can't be the Joker. Maybe you can be The Poker.

No wait, that's my job. Jabbing people. You'd have to be the antithesis of health and safety.

My costume would be red and white, like the Red Cross. I'd have rows of syringes on my arms and thighs.

Gayer than Superman or Spider-man's already? Nah.

But you can't be the Joker. Maybe you can be The Poker.

No wait, that's my job. Jabbing people. You'd have to be the antithesis of health and safety.

My costume would be red and white, like the Red Cross. I'd have rows of syringes on my arms and thighs.
I didn't mean Joker literally, but yes, I would be the Antivax, your negative opposite, like Agent Smith.

I'd tell people not to get vaccinated, make you the enemy. You will have your work cut out, when I recruit Delta Man and Super Spreader, two highly contagious individuals.

Dr Fauci will be like your Commissioner Gordon, but worse.

Back