Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly feel like Raimi is more suited for Dr. Strange than Spider-Man. His roots are in horror/occult/magic storytelling. I can't wait.

Rewatching some Raimi Spider-Man clips really shows how he likes quick zoom ins and beautiful, screaming women lol.
I’m sure Raimi is involved with anything involving his Spiderman universe.

To this day I’m still waiting for a horror superhero movie. It’s unbelievable how nobody has done it yet. People love a good horror story.

Rumour has it that MoM will have some elements, sure but it’s still a MCU movie, I don’t think they would dare to take the movie’s tone to the horror territory. Would love to be proven wrong.

To this day I’m still waiting for a horror superhero movie. It’s unbelievable how nobody has done it yet. People love a good horror story.

Rumour has it that MoM will have some elements, sure but it’s still a MCU movie, I don’t think they would dare to take the movie’s tone to the horror territory. Would love to be proven wrong.
*cough* The Batman 🤭

Brightburn

Eh that was ok. Blade or ghost rider would be amazing in horror. Also most Batman tales.

Eh that was ok. Blade or ghost rider would be amazing in horror. Also most Batman tales.
Yeah I want a cool character in a Horror R movie. Imagine a Raimi R horror movie with Strange, Ghost Rider, Punisher and Blade. Yes.

Some fan art with Moon Knight.
deljt9v-862a15df-1e10-484f-8ad3-8cd6582cac20.jpg

Who is that lady front and center?
I think I may have read somewhere that you can create your own character. So, I think it's a made up character for the game. And of course to advertise it's a female.

That'll bring the female fans in by the droves.

And for all the male fans that love to create and play as females so they can watch the boobs jiggle and bounce as they run and jump... :rotfl

Back