Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker is your fav character though...right?

Well, favorite fictional character, it's between Joker and Rambo.

Here's my list from a 2016 thread.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Superman over Spiderman? Insane.

What can I say, he's Superman.

Last edited:
HC: Vulture, Tinkerer, Shocker (2 of them), Scorpion (Just Mac Gargan, no suit), Ned Leeds friend instead of foe (Hobgoblin)
FFH: Mysterio, Sandman, Hydro-Man, Molten-Man, Chameleon, Cyclone - all fakes
NWH: Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Electro, Sandman, Lizard?, Rhino?

Only main villains missing would be Venom, Kraven, Carnage, Morbius (All Sony movie headliners), Jackal, Kingpin (Netflix), Black Cat (SM3).

Feige really did unload the characters in this trilogy.

To this day I’m still waiting for a horror superhero movie. It’s unbelievable how nobody has done it yet. People love a good horror story.

Rumour has it that MoM will have some elements, sure but it’s still a MCU movie, I don’t think they would dare to take the movie’s tone to the horror territory. Would love to be proven wrong.

Yeah a horror superhero film would be a great welcome! I think Todd McFarlane said he was going to make the new spawn film as a horror film.

I think I may have read somewhere that you can create your own character. So, I think it's a made up character for the game. And of course to advertise it's a female.

That'll bring the female fans in by the droves.

And for all the male fans that love to create and play as females so they can watch the boobs jiggle and bounce as they run and jump... :rotfl
You can't create your own character, she's an OC Donut Steel who's the main villain's (Lilith) daughter. And she's called, wait for it... "THE HUNTER". Boy, some kickass originality right there!

The game's based on the 'Rise Of The Midnight Sons' crossover from the 90s:

midnightsons.jpg

But now you've got Iron Man, Cap and Wolverine for marketability, and Carl Manvers because... reasons. Old Carol was cool. She killed Skrulls and was a hot alcoholic authoritarian *****. Current Carol's just awful... Sons got changed to Suns to be more inclusive. I think it's a cool hook though. The light in the dark motif and all. They've could've done worse. I'm just pissed the characters are a hodgepodge and we don't have all the Marvel Horror ones. That corner was my jam when I was an edgy teen, alongside Spawn and DC's Vertigo. Although I never did gravitate too much towards DC's Horror stuff, like Etrigan, the Spectre and whatnot. I liked Doctor Fate because of his helmet, and I read his DeMatteis book, but all the others... meh. They felt too corny. Marvel's were edgy and grimdark, as they should be. Etrigan got a book by Ennis, but Ennis is disgusting edge, not enjoyable edge. As time has gone on I think he might be my least favourite and most hated big name writer. Anyway, JonCon was street/edgy enough DC-Wise, and Sandman alongside Swamp Thing covered the "cerebral metaphysical/magic" aspect, so I was set.

But shoving an OC there is poor form, especially since you can't at least make your own.

Wolverine is my 5th favorite superhero.

1.Batman
2. Superman
3. Spiderman
4. HULK 😔
5. Wolverine.
Yikes, peak normie. 0/10!
  • Batman's a brooding ***** carried by aesthetics.
  • Superman's just a *****.
  • Spider-Man's a whiny *****.
  • Hulk... Hulk is kinda cool. He's got that Jekyll/Hyde thing going. I read some runs back in the day, but I'll never get a figure. 400$ for something that runs such a high risk of getting damaged is too much of a risk for me. So I've made myself "forget" him.
  • Wolverine's an ugly manlet, 'nuff said. Real Chads prefer ChadClops. I genuinely like Jackman more than Wolverine. I wish we lived in the alternate timeline where the FoX-Men cast Huge Jackedman as Cyclops... I used to like Wolverine, but these days I feel nothing towards him. I used to think the costume was cool, but now I realise it's pretty awful. On paper the rough Samurai loner is a cool hook, but I've come to think that there are basically 10 archetypes that get recycled and we latch onto the ones we encounter first.
I myself don't need a Top 5. Just one, the Glory that is DOOM is enough.

b5d0733a1431f9aa5b48f5b65611e7ba52fa7e9d_hq.jpg

Honestly, kidding aside, I can't much bring myself to care enough to make such lists these days. I "like" lots of things equally, in a stable way. I buy just the things I need to close the chapters. There are very few properties, characters, etc out there that I legitimately enjoy.
Well, favorite fictional character, it's between Joker and Rambo.

Here's my list from a 2016 thread.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What can I say, he's Superman.
These threads were fun. I don't get why we stopped doing them each year. I think the last one was in 2019 or something. I don't know if I could come up with a Top 10 these days though. I've consumed so much over the years and I can't put them on a hierarchy just yet. Maybe I need to finish all the ones I've left half-finished and think it over at some point in the future. I know Doom and Vader are there, but everything else is a toss-up. My favourite genres change with my mood, let alone the characters.

1. Batman
2. Spider-Man
3. Daredevil
4. Punisher
5. Captain America

Got a ton of Spidey books when the Clone stuff was going on. They got me with the 6 different SM titles going on. I don't think I got back on the Spidey train till his MCU debut and the PS4 game. DC just has too many overpowered characters from fictional cities that just doesn't draw me in.

DC just has too many overpowered characters from fictional cities that just doesn't draw me in.
Yeah ... I still have Superman in my top 5 due to heavy childhood nostalgia, but he's ridiculous. I should specify I like BatMAN, not BatGOD which is what they turned him into at some point, also turning him into Tony Stark when the Batman I always loved just had some computers, clever gadgets, and a handful of souped up vehicles.

Yeah ... I still have Superman in my top 5 due to heavy childhood nostalgia, but he's ridiculous. I should specify I like BatMAN, not BatGOD which is what they turned him into at some point, also turning him into Tony Stark when the Batman I always loved just had some computers, clever gadgets, and a handful of souped up vehicles.
I still think Batman is still relatively grounded. He doesn't have some nanotech that instantly covers him in armor. DC relies on him so much there is too much exposure and trying something different. They kind of miss the point of him being that clever Bond type where here is this special innovative gadget for this situation. They also miss out on his detective skills and strategizing while just having him with a gun or getting shot in the head point blank but the armor holds in Snyderverse. I hope The Batman remedies some of that.

I still think Batman is still relatively grounded. He doesn't have some nanotech that instantly covers him in armor.
Nano-magic is the worst.

I guess it depends on the Batman -- I see a lot of 'roided out, heavily mechanized Batgod stuff online, but would never engage with any of it.

Spider-Man
Batman
Iron man
Flash
Wolverine
Nightwing
Daredevil
Tim drake robin

Nano-magic is the worst.

I guess it depends on the Batman -- I see a lot of 'roided out, heavily mechanized Batgod stuff online, but would never engage with any of it.
I hate when they make him invincible. The magic of Batman is that he’s up against impossible odds

Got a ton of Spidey books when the Clone stuff was going on. They got me with the 6 different SM titles going on. I don't think I got back on the Spidey train till his MCU debut and the PS4 game. DC just has too many overpowered characters from fictional cities that just doesn't draw me in.

Those Spiderman games look so cool. I can't get into the MCU Spidey for some reason. The actor is perfect, Aunt May is hot, MJ isn't annoying, and yet I'm indifferent towards that version. It must be the costumes, the constant Tony Stark shadow, and the villains haven't done it for me, unfortunately.

I like Homecoming and his role in Civil War. It was cool to see him in IW.

3. Daredevil
4. Punisher
5. Captain America

Never cared for DD. He looked cool in the comics.
I like Punisher a lot, I don't care for any of the live action versions.
Cap, well, I always thought he looked cool and I even liked the 1990 film when I was a kid. The MCU version did him justice, but for some reason, again, don't care...and that goes for MCU characters in general for some reason. I really liked Iron Man in the first film and in the First Avengers movie. I like the MCU, but that's as far as it goes...I like it...it's alright.

Never cared for DD. He looked cool in the comics.
I came to Daredevil late but the reasons I like him:
  • He battles The Hand. Swarms of Ninja make everything better.
  • Has crazy sensory powers but he's very basic: just beats the hell outta people.
  • I enjoy street-level stories.
The Netflix series was uneven for me, but had moments of greatness that made it worth watching.

Back