Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..'88 storm shadow suits! 5/8

Killing it with this suit, spider. 100x better than Sideshow's attempt.

Sideshow......
Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Snazztastic. Just needs the hood now.

Storm Shadow is Bad A$$ Spider! :rock

mask_zps8e4dc27e.jpg

now..it's almost complete...i have the hood..well..i had to redo the hood to fit the mask...sigh...

Dude, insane, you really went all out for this one.:clap

more or less done...when you guys get them...they need to be futzed a little bit, etc..i just have them on not really well...

wraps can be tightened up as well...i just didnt do that on those..

88ssdone_zps054d8d25.jpg

88ssdone2_zpsd21dff93.jpg

Last edited:

Looks great Spider!
Though strange that you made his shin armor entirely out of fabric. (look up Suneate on google image)

Awesome work Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Spider!
Though strange that you made his shin armor entirely out of fabric. (look up Suneate on google image)

Practical reasons. The plates would have had to be molded, either separately or as a single piece with enough material between them to allow for wrapping. To do that, you would have to, essentially make it for one, and only one body, for them to be form-fitting, unlike the SSC Storm Shadow V2's leggings. This way is probably the BEST compromise.

Practical reasons. The plates would have had to be molded, either separately or as a single piece with enough material between them to allow for wrapping. To do that, you would have to, essentially make it for one, and only one body, for them to be form-fitting, unlike the SSC Storm Shadow V2's leggings. This way is probably the BEST compromise.

Well, I was going to see what I could do with a spare white plastic venetian blind slat and see how it goes. :lol

Sounds like a plan! But I'm sure you understand the logistics of the decision, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I get it, and if I didn't know any better I'd say they look exactly like the original figure.

Another question, is this set going to have white cloth waist pouches?

Back