Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..'88 storm shadow suits! 5/8

Yeah I get it, and if I didn't know any better I'd say they look exactly like the original figure.

Another question, is this set going to have white cloth waist pouches?

only if you can find them...lol...im on the lookout for some for mine(proto boba fett comes to mind).....tbh..im not a pocket/belt maker...so i will be skipping that part(for now...)...

the set will have
the hood
the mask
inner shirt(with sleeves)
outer shirt(vest)
pants
leggings

i think that covers it...

and really i know they shouldnt be cloth...but it's one of those things that just needed to be this way...for now..until i can come up with a better solution..but they are really close to the orig. 88 figure...

only if you can find them...lol...im on the lookout for some for mine (proto boba fett comes to mind).....tbh..im not a pocket/belt maker...so i will be skipping that part(for now...)...

the set will have
the hood
the mask
inner shirt(with sleeves)
outer shirt(vest)
pants
leggings

i think that covers it...

and really i know they shouldnt be cloth...but it's one of those things that just needed to be this way...for now..until i can come up with a better solution..but they are really close to the orig. 88 figure...

Interesting...I already have that one...

024.jpg

can the pouches be slid over so they are more in the middle? i think i have some old hasbro ones lying around..but i may have a lead on some later on(for mine)....

Eh, I don't like that for SS. Those look like lumps of plastic in white.

Looks great Spider!
Though strange that you made his shin armor entirely out of fabric. (look up Suneate on google image)

I suggest the same, but that would be a pain for a small production one. Would be up to the person to make that themselves. What Spider came up with can be easily produced by him and goes with the outfit.

Eh, I don't like that for SS. Those look like lumps of plastic in white.

I suggest the same, but that would be a pain for a small production one. Would be up to the person to make that themselves. What Spider came up with can be easily produced by him and goes with the outfit.

Agreed.

I think the Uni looks great! Matt is giving a great base for everybody to add their personal touches. He does a great job for one man! Look out SSC! If Spider, EF, Mando, Kingy, Ski, SciFi and a few others get together who needs Sideshow! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone up for a suit? drop me a line..i do have the long sleeve version shirt..but can do a short one..just need to know..

so with the exception of one or three people...i hadnt gotten any real "yes or no" i want one or not...soooo...if no one else wants a suit or needs one...im gonna finish up the 2nd one i have going now and start on other stuff....

i had 11 people on my list of wanting one..and some have told me nevermind and some have said they would save up, etc..and that's fine...i just need to know from you other guys one way or the other....please pm me...
thanks!

Last edited:

not clothing per se..but will be adapted to clothing more...
got my airbrush compressor and new airbrush today..was practicing a bit...this is what i did as a test..nothing fancy...but once i get used to this new gun, i'll be able to do some more cool clothing or even repaints of stuff..maybe..lol

10358722_10202076834337555_7438259545603772121_n_zpsae679ab0.jpg

anyone up for a suit? drop me a line..i do have the long sleeve version shirt..but can do a short one..just need to know..

so with the exception of one or three people...i hadnt gotten any real "yes or no" i want one or not...soooo...if no one else wants a suit or needs one...im gonna finish up the 2nd one i have going now and start on other stuff....

i had 11 people on my list of wanting one..and some have told me nevermind and some have said they would save up, etc..and that's fine...i just need to know from you other guys one way or the other....please pm me...
thanks!

That's usually the deal with this kind of stuff, lots of people "want" stuff till it comes to to pay for it :lol

Those slackers are missing out. Looks to be a great set.

Spent their monies on Sideshow Destro.

"buy a suit. Buy a suit. Yes. Yes. Buy a suit."
chrystal-ball-artwork.JPG

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..'88 storm shadow suits, come & get 'em

hey i found a teal ninja suit that needs to be finished up(needs hemmed and vest)....if anyone is wanting one, lmk
thanks!

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..'88 storm shadow suits, come & get 'em

Hey Spider how does your new ninja leg wraps close in the back? got any pics of how they look from the back?

tbh..i hadnt done anything new with the new ones...these are my regular ones that just wrap and are glued in the back...i did try the new designs awhile ago..but they didnt work out too well...so i have to come up with a better plan...

Ok that's cool my Stormy could use some when you get them worked out.

Back