Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to lie I wonder why they decided to make the arms skinny and not give it some bicep muscle.
Like this? Spider-chadman
1719552580055.png

Mine arrived, and I'm...underwhelmed. The stitching on the masked portrait is quite pronounced, and the spider logo on the back seems to be quite off-center. I'm hoping I can fix that with some tweaking.

I'll try and take pics. If I'm unhappy with the stitching I'll contact SS.

Mine arrived yesterday as well. :panic: :panic: :panic:

Anybody know where in the box the eye-moving tool was supposed to be? Can't seem to find mine (I have others of course).

Headsculpt is absolutely insane! I can see why some of the early photos had the head sitting way too high though; it's keyed onto the neck so can only go on one way and isn't always the easiest to line up.

The diorama base is really well done and a good size for the shelf.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0049B.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg
DSC_0081C.jpg
DSC_0085C.jpg

Anybody know where in the box the eye-moving tool was supposed to be? Can't seem to find mine (I have others of course).

Headsculpt is absolutely insane! I can see why some of the early photos had the head sitting way too high though; it's keyed onto the neck so can only go on one way and isn't always the easiest to line up.

View attachment 710753
View attachment 710754
View attachment 710755View attachment 710756View attachment 710757View attachment 710758
Should be in the first layer with the figure in the bottom left. Idk If it's different with the deluxe box.

View attachment 710753
View attachment 710754
View attachment 710755View attachment 710756View attachment 710757View attachment 710758
More photos from yesterday. Having some fun with the rooftop base!

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0130B.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0133B.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

Got mine Friday and it's a terrific figure. A shame that the Holland sculpt stays in the box for now as I've got it displayed with the Classic suit and Comic Spidey. Love that red and blue!

My Spider-Man shipped DHL from Amiami and will arrive to me on Wednesday. While it would have been nice to get the rooftop base, this figure was too good for me to miss out on (base or not).

Once again I’m absolutely shocked to see a spiderman yet alone marvel figure with only 25 pages here. Are we finally seeing marvel hot toys fatigue?

With so many spider man’s specifically Tom Spider-Man’s I do get it. But with all the silly iron man tech weird color spiderman contraptions they released you’d think this most classic looking one would be more popular.

I loved this costume in the movie but I was on the fence about buying it. Not because i didn’t think it looked great but because I already had the black advanced suit, which I like aesthetically as it reminds me of an Amazing Fantasy look and works for both FFH and NWH and the integrated suit. Which I personally think is stupid as hell looking but it’s the one that pairs to Andrew and Tobey so I begrudgingly bought it.

But when I thought about owning this and knowing it had the best Holland head sculpt and was the nicest looking classic suit, technically pairing best to the classic suit looking Andrew and Tobey, it just got me excited and I’m so glad I did. If I need to cut one Tom one day it will be integrated suit. I love Spiderman as a character which is why it’s safe for now.

As for the figure well it’s rare that I’d say that a hot toys is a masterpiece but this is. Solid 9/10 for me. Only thing holding it back is probably just lack of modern advancements. As good as the proportions and suit look and they are stuffing it could be better and more realistic. And you still see jointy looking bits especially on his hips and ass… But I believe this is the best they can do with current technology.

The figure looks stunning and unlike Tobey and several other Spider-Man’s it actually poses well. Poses the best BY FAR and I’ve not seen this mentioned enough.

Apparently the chest spider was supposed to be gold but thank god they ignored that.

The Tom head is great and I’m so glad they perfected those moving eyes and man they’ll really have because it adds so much here. The earlier HT Toms and all of the customs I’ve seen can’t tough this. Not too often you get a hot toys head that destroys all the customs but we have it here. I’m sure touch ups would pop the likeness even more. Seems like a fun challenge and if I do it even if you don’t follow me on instagram I’m sure you’ll see it here.

Another thing I like is all the crap is addressed … the seams on the head issues exposed wrist pegs, weird ankles etc all look amazing now

With the massive disappointment that was the Advanced Goblin I’m THRILLED

One of the best figures in my marvel collection or collections in general and one of my favorite spiderman figures ever.

Hot toys best figure I think out of the last 3 or 4 years easy.

Back