Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one was even tougher! Geeze! But A lot of good guesses!

I thought that people might head for the Concept Stormtrooper Lightsaber. Yes, it's very rare, but not unique. It's a fan made saber, and a few others are in existence.

In one of the cabinets, you'll see the 1/6 Yavin medal ceremony Luke. Right behind him, in a shadowbox frame are the Yavin Luke Prototype test shots that I acquired from Sideshow from their first Charity Auction.

One person guessed correctly: PUNKG42! Let us all know what items that are left you want! And send me a PM with your personal Info!

Ah! I saw that but couldn't make out what it was! Congrats PUNKG42!!

This one was even tougher! Geeze! But A lot of good guesses!

I thought that people might head for the Concept Stormtrooper Lightsaber. Yes, it's very rare, but not unique. It's a fan made saber, and a few others are in existence.

In one of the cabinets, you'll see the 1/6 Yavin medal ceremony Luke. Right behind him, in a shadowbox frame are the Yavin Luke Prototype test shots that I acquired from Sideshow from their first Charity Auction.

One person guessed correctly: PUNKG42! Let us all know what items that are left you want! And send me a PM with your personal Info!

WOO HOO!! :yess::hi5:

I'll take the Speeder and the DeathStar 2pack.

Back