Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, lots of drama about a Spooktacular kit. I must have done some sleep walking the last couple of weeks because even tho I've read every newletter on Thursday nights, I failed to see the survival kit when it first went up and only realized when reading this past week's newsletter that it had even gone up for order at all.

I like t-shirts, I drink coffee, I have keys, and any item that includes the attachment of a sharp object is fine by me, so I have to say that I was pleased that this had been opened back up as an 'inclusive' item.

Perhaps if I'd been faster on the trigger (or, indeed, aware) and bought one when there were only 250, I might feel differently. Since I fall into the 'order deficient' category, I'm gonna have to say I'm happy about the change, regardless of what it was called originally. But for all those upset about the change from 'limited' to 'inclusive', I respect your opinions and support your feelings! Sort of... :monkey3 :D

That reminds me of The Breakfast Club quote...

John Bender: "So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right?" :D

Ill be giving away a Kit in my next Pituvision! Dont worry my brother wont enter the contest this time!!:rock

...and just to be clear, I applaud Sideshow for creating the kit, for trying to make sure everyone can get one, and for all the great things like this they do for us collectors... but, I will still point out when I think they have stumbled... as in, every time they increase an edition size of a sold out product (no matter what it is). Your good stuff far outweighs the little bumps in the road like this, so I will never hold it against you, but I sure wish you would rethink things like this...

...and this will be my final words on the "collectibles" debate... for all of you that don't think "swag" is a collectible, I will gladly take your hats, t-shirts, early DVDs/CDs, early catalogs, key-chains, bracelets, buttons, and anything else that you've gotten from Sideshow over the years. Just PM me with what you've got and I will even cover the shipping! :D Seriously!

I am with Lonnie all Sideshow Collectibles items are "Collectibles" too me, I Love them all!:cool: Hey Sideshow, Why not make Box Sets of all your catalogs & DVDS?

What I would LOVE to see is a hardback book with every Vintage Monster item That Sideshow has made. Even the items that where never sold to date! This Book must be signed by all of the Sideshow people who worked on Vintage Monster items! Am I the only one who would buy this book?:D

Last edited:
I am with Lonnie all Sideshow Collectibles items are "Collectibles" too me, I Love them all!:cool: Hey Sideshow, Why not make Box Sets of all your catalogs & DVDS?

What I would LOVE to see is a hardback book with every Vintage Monster item That Sideshow has made. Even the items that where never sold to date! This Book must be signed by all of the Sideshow people who worked on Vintage Monster items! Am I the only one who would buy this book?:D

I am sure Lonnie would buy it too.

Back