Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spooktacular Survival Kit will be great to have! I wish I also had a Sideshow frisbee to help celebrate

OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

I agree and I don't I mean they're collectible in that we love SS and I believe we want these things. However, I don't think its worth the fuss over the ES change not even on principle. They changed the amount of kits of T-Shirts, Mugs, and keychains OMG the world will freaking end. :rolleyes: Normal items I can agree with being upset but on stuff like this I think it just is more bellyaching because you want to say you got one and someone else didn't.

Lonnie if this was say the Balrog bust I would understand but again this is a bunch of little things that mean stuff just because we love SS. Is it so important that you have a T-Shirt, mug, etc and someone else doesn't? I mean not even on principle does it make sense to get upset about a limited number of t-shirts, mugs, etc.

There are different types of collectibles. Those worth getting mad over and neat items like this that make no sense getting amped up over. I love getting this stuff cause as you know I'm a huge SSF but I don't have an issue with more people being able to get T-Shirts, mugs, etc and the ES being changed. It really is pointless to be upset about this IMO.

EXACTLY!!!!!
This is all, of course, in your opinion.:lol:lol:lol

The Spooktacular Survival Kit will be great to have! I wish I also had a Sideshow frisbee to help celebrate

OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

I didn't get a frisbee either...:monkey2:monkey2 BUT I have a wonderful SSC hat (thanks to Bannister) that I will be wearing during.......

OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!! :D :D :D

I didn't get a frisbee either...:monkey2:monkey2 BUT I have a wonderful SSC hat (thanks to Bannister) that I will be wearing during.......

OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!! :D :D :D

I don't think you got the hat from me. I wouldn't want to take credit from somebody else.

I don't think you got the hat from me. I wouldn't want to take credit from somebody else.

Dang......woops!! It must have been Ill Jedi. :eek::eek::eek: Well regardless of who gave me the fine cap ....it totally rocks and I wear it quite often. :D :D

Dang......woops!! It must have been Ill Jedi. :eek::eek::eek: Well regardless of who gave me the fine cap ....it totally rocks and I wear it quite often. :D :D

:rock:rock:rock
I did give you those dvds though.:D You gave me those Marvel postcards. Translation, we are both awesome.

I have the weekends off. I will resume my regular hating schedule on Monday when those damn school buses block the roads because those idiot children are too slow. :emperor

Seriously, I would think that they are smart enough to cross a damn road without the bus having to stop traffic. Such an inconvenience.

Listen they post signs all around for people to understand that you must be patient.

:lol:lol:lol

Listen they post signs all around for people to understand that you must be patient.

:lol:lol:lol

This is what El sees on those signs:
signqo4.jpg

Back