SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wasn't getting Cody this month, I'd be bummed. Bly is the one I've been waiting for since 2005.

I understand that. :lol Cody was the Clone I felt like I waited forever but with all the stuff from Comic-Con and both my boil & waxer sets coming in I've got plenty. :lol

Bly is wicked. What the hell is Gree doing? :lol

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_22.jpg

Just saw this pic and got a good laugh out of it. Due to overeager viewers poking at the glass, or inadvertently bumping into it, this sort of snafu was occurring on pretty much all of the 12" figure displays. Some of the battle droids wound up in some pretty laughable positions because of it.

I brought Gree's condition to Sideshow's attention shortly after this shot was taken. They moved immediately to correct the situation.

I am SO stoked to get this guy and create a little "Order 66" dio - oh, Aaaaayla!! :stake

I'm a little disappointed that the release is pushed back to September, as it's not so fun waiting on something you really want, but it actually might work out for the better with my overall budget for August. In the end, it's all for the best, I guess...

Yeah, I saw he got pushed back the other day. Was looking forward to adding him this month but thats alright. This thing might be the best looking clone so far.

It definitely is for me. I've been thinking about getting my first SS Clone for quite some time now, since I only have the Kotobukiya EII Clone so far, but none of the clones so far gave me that extra push to convince me to buy it. This one finally did, he looks so badass. :)

Yep, here in AZ they do it right. No Daylight savings.....goodness knows we don't need the extra sunlight here in August.

even being my least favorite because I never liked Neyo's helmet much, at this point, I can't NOT get him:lol

Bacara and the Airborne are good looking troops but, youre right about the Galactic Marine! That ones a must have! :hi5:

...Back to bly
He's definitely the best commander in terms of armor design, but the yellow just doesn't fit my taste..

Yep, here in AZ they do it right. No Daylight savings.....goodness knows we don't need the extra sunlight here in August.
Wow - Arizona has figured out how to control the amount of sunlight it receives by just changing their clocks? :wink1:

Back