SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final flexpay just got moved to October 5th in an email I just received.

Same here. WOW I just set up an Excel Spreadsheet for my SSC preorders coming in Sept to Dec 2011 and it totals $1,110.33 :horror. That includes: Hot Toys Shadow and Classic Preds, IG-88, Gree, Sandtrooper for Dewback, Bly, and Boil, Waxer, and Numa set. Had to cancel the Dewback and Battle Droids for now, just too much coming in and gotta save something for Christmas presents...too much :gah:.

News letter shows Bly still coming in the next 30 days and the website still has it shipping in September , they have also begun to show up on Ebay in Hong Kong.

i have my bly on flexpayment and i got an email yesterday saying that the final payment was moved from Sept 5 to Oct 5. anybody know why this happened?

6106481978_4f5b6aeef4_b.jpg

in hand pic by Mr.Elljay from www.elljay-hobby-collection.com,
only one pic so far!
I can not see his real color ……

Looks sharp, but it also looks like a step back in shading in the deco, compared to Cody (and even the proto)

So...if he's out in the far east, wonder what the delay is?

Yeah, its not as beat up looking as I'd like to see for these clones. Especially ones like Bly who have been out in the thick of it.

Thank you. :)

They don't seem to be too far off from each other. Cody might be a little dirtier, but not much.

I hope it's not much longer before we can compare them in person.

Yeah, I don't want the delay to be much longer. Hopefully later this month or early next. My clone shelf needs another commander.

If I could live with the minimal wear they did for the 501st trooper, looking at this pic, Bly is will just fine and I couldn't be any more happier

Also, Captain Rex i think has less weathering than Bly. I love my Rex, so I'm totally fine with how Bly looks

I just think his shins need to be a bit dirtier to match the dust kicked up from his obvious dirt treading feet.

i agree. a bit more dirt on his shins and I think that will make a small but worthy difference. Though, as I just said, I like him either way

Here you go...

CODY-06.jpg

love this shot jb!

this makes the wait for my backorderd Cody even tougher! :panic:

I hope the rumors are true and they (Cody) start processing on Tuesday and ship later this week! :pray:

need to be repaint some dirt on him !
and the ropes in front of the crotch can not maintain as the official pics.maybe it's my problem.I'll try later.:(

Back