SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems of a delay notice after a two weeks notice. I mean, if they had sent a 30 day notice, I'd understand a delay notice a week later.

But a delay after a week? wonder what happened? Or did someone jump the gun on the shipping notices?

Seems of a delay notice after a two weeks notice. I mean, if they had sent a 30 day notice, I'd understand a delay notice a week later.

But a delay after a week? wonder what happened? Or did someone jump the gun on the shipping notices?

Someone could have jumped the gun but someone posted a boxed picture so it must not be that far behind.

Well, that is certainly not good news. I was looking forward to not having so many releases at once, and getting something early September.
My fear is that it will delay until about the time the HT stuff starts hitting.

Same here. I was hoping to avoid having a crush of PO dropping all at the same time. :thud:

Seems that everything is being delayed to the end of the year :pfft:

Some of the stuff due in 4th Quarter will be delayed at this rate too. :yess:

Seems that everything is being delayed to the end of the year :pfft:

Some of the stuff due in 4th Quarter will be delayed at this rate too. :yess:

I don't think Bly will be delayed that long ,there is still plenty of time for it to come in September . I'm planing on calling SS today to see if they have anymore info.

got an notice from a retailer ,he says Bly will in stock next week. I didn't pre-order Bly from him.But I think Bly is not far away now.

got an notice from a retailer ,he says Bly will in stock next week. I didn't pre-order Bly from him.But I think Bly is not far away now.

Someone posted a boxed pic last week , sounds like someone just jumped the gun on when it would actually arrive into the SS warehouse.

OK spoke SS the delay was just someone jumping the gun on the availabilty date , they thought it would just be a few more weeks so it still can be September .

Someone posted a boxed pic last week , sounds like someone just jumped the gun on when it would actually arrive into the SS warehouse.

I post that boxed pic ,and the good news is,when I got up this morning,a big retailer told me SS Bly is in stock now!:lol

Back