SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1128418059-ac-1551xf10x0600x0445-m.jpg

one pic only!
not mine!
keep on waiting for my reg version!:slap

Thanks for posting . It looks like the left holster strap came undone.

Getting closer...hoping some early pics from overseas show up soon...

Meanwhile, looking back at Sideshow's preview...

....Josh's shot of Bly on display at SDCC...

...and finally, a boxed shot has popped up...

...and early impressions are good, but it'll be good to see some "unboxed " shots soon. Looking at the "boxed" shot, it appears that maybe the detailing is dialed back a bit from earlier presentations, especially with the "dirt/distressed" part of the deco, similar to what we saw happen with the 501st Trooper. Of course it hard to tell through that plastic tray so...c'mon,lets get some new shots! :impatient: :)

It does appear that the weathering was toned down some which is alright I suppose. What they had at comic-con was perfect to me but you gotta balance it to please the most folks.

The flash is making the armor look cleaner. I expect him to look a lot like the SDCC pics. I can't see any specific differences. Every scuff I can find on one, I can find on the other.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Commander Bly 12-inch Figure! This email is to notify you that this Star Wars collectible has been delayed in production and will not be arriving into our warehouse in early September 2011 as anticipated; therefore, please disregard any ‘Item Arrival’ email that you may have received on August 23rd for this item.

Once we receive confirmation that the item is on the way to our warehouse, we will send out our standard ‘Item Arrival’ and ‘Processing Alert’ emails to let customers kn

Interesting

Wonder if its due to the one above looking cleaner than the one at comic-con and that they saw this to send them back?

Well, that is certainly not good news. I was looking forward to not having so many releases at once, and getting something early September.
My fear is that it will delay until about the time the HT stuff starts hitting.

Well, that is certainly not good news. I was looking forward to not having so many releases at once, and getting something early September.
My fear is that it will delay until about the time the HT stuff starts hitting.

Same here. I was hoping to avoid having a crush of PO dropping all at the same time. :thud:

Back