SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Class Pic

100_1372.jpg

100_1374.jpg

100_1373.jpg

All these awesome pics makes me wish I had it in my hands right now! But it's still waiting to be shipped from SS.

Mine's been in "Item shipping soon" for days. Anybody on here in the same boat as me?

Yep. It's been that way since Friday, so the whole "within 72 hours of shipping" thing still fits. Hopefully we'll have it at the end of this week, if not the beginning of next.

Wow great pics Alainator. is it just me or does Bly have a shinier visor? The only clones I have are the phase 1 regular clone and the phase 2 utapau clone. Both have sort of dull, non-shiny visors. Do the more recent clones have better gloss or something?

Wow great pics Alainator. is it just me or does Bly have a shinier visor? The only clones I have are the phase 1 regular clone and the phase 2 utapau clone. Both have sort of dull, non-shiny visors. Do the more recent clones have better gloss or something?

I am sure all clones have the dull(flat white) finish, except the all white phase 1 clone. It is also probably just the lighting in all of my photos.

I don't have a nice camera. I just use a 4-year old Cannon Power Shot with 6.0 mega pixel camera. Don't have photoshop software neither. Just get the right angle, right lighting, and then do little brightness, contrast and color adjustment. that's all. Very simple and oldschool technique.

why does no one push the thigh armor up?
thats the first thing I do

I agree. Thats the first thing I do too. I notice all clone has a lower right thigh armor. Also found out they use little valcro to hold thigh armor in place on Boil and Waxer figures. If not careful, the under garment will ripped while try to slide the armor up.

I am sure all clones have the dull(flat white) finish, except the all white phase 1 clone. It is also probably just the lighting in all of my photos.

No, sorry man, I mean the visor, the black "eyes" of the clone helmet. Not the clone armor itself. Hope that makes sense.

Back