SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really digging Rex, Cody, and Bly. Can't wait for Gree.

I really hope they do Bacara, Kashik Troops, Galactic Marines, Clone Pilots (Ep II and EP III.), i'm ok if they don't do a neyo, but they should!!! lol

I am really digging Rex, Cody, and Bly. Can't wait for Gree.

I really hope they do Bacara, Kashik Troops, Galactic Marines, Clone Pilots (Ep II and EP III.), i'm ok if they don't do a neyo, but they should!!! lol

I totally agree!!!!!!!:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Should be arriving on tuesday. Already thinking of a killer dio with Cody.

And here it is...

img1082l.jpg

img1085c.jpg

img1083i.jpg

img1081ir.jpg

img1086j.jpg

Guys this is the 327th Star Corps Clone appearance...

366px-6734.jpg

The bash this all you have to do is remove the yellow on Bly's Helmet jaw, thighs and belt, lighten the yellow on his armour in places and remove the Visor.

Hell, SSC could release this easy with some slight mods to Bly's Mold and customers can have some of his troops with him. :lecture

Just received Bly and he looks great! I wasn't aware that he also came with the action pose feet, so that was a great thing to see. At the moment, he's still in his box since I've decided to hold off opening him until next week when my family's having a birthday celebration for everyone (I've already bought two other clones for myself and immediately got them out, but I'll save the one with the most goodies for last).

The smell was quite intoxicating, I might add. Not really plastic or PVC-ish, but something else...

Just got Bly to, its one sweet figure looks so cool next to Cody.

Anyone else have problems fitting the Phase 2 helmet cus it hits the thingmajig on the shoulder?

I have Bly displayed with the phase II bucket on and it works be cause I have him in the "kill Aayla" pose, so his body is slightly twisted sideways and his head tipped a bit to the right. I could see the helmet being an issue with the pauldron in a more neutral pose, however. Well, it's not like there's a shortage of display options with the two helmets and Bly facial portrait to choose from. AWESOME figure! :yess::yess:

Back