SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a long time coming for such a detailed Clone Trooper and this one is great :clap:clap:clap
2186_press06-001.jpg

I really don't care for the exclusive being the stand. the good thing about it is that if I miss out on the exclusive i don't feel bad. I got the exclusive version of cody but I think I may not like all my stands being black and his white. I guess i'll just have to wait to have him in hand to decide if I like the whole stand exclusive thing.

I really don't care for the exclusive being the stand. the good thing about it is that if I miss out on the exclusive i don't feel bad. I got the exclusive version of cody but I think I may not like all my stands being black and his white. I guess i'll just have to wait to have him in hand to decide if I like the whole stand exclusive thing.

That's why i decided to go all regular editions, easier to find plus all the stands would match. The white stand just isn't a big deal to me and you get all the same accessories.

Love that pose, i'm gonna aim for that with bly.

I prefer the phase 2 helmet more than the phase 1

yeah, phase 2 all the way for me too. I'm gonna hunt down some little stands to display his and Cody's Phase I buckets though. While I prefer them with P2 buckets, the P1's are too cool to just sit in the box

Back