Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

:lol :exactly: off topic but I was wondering how you displayed your Kratos? I have him next to the Pandora's box from the GOW3 collector's edition
That is a very popular way to display him. I have mine next to Conan: The Prize because that's pretty much the only thing I have that's even close in scale and era to Kratos. I think your display plan is a sound one. :)
r0zfb9.jpg
:lol:lol:lol That's exactly what I looked like reading that post.

The boots look great. She looks like Elvira! I must be hyper critical or something but her eye makeup looks like quasimodo applied it while he was simultaneously ringing the bell without any candle light.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
So since Disney owns Marvel they got Quasi pulling a double duty. :lol

Man ARH can't compete with this, evaaaaaa.... and Iron Man is just horrible.

Skiman smash! :rotfl:lol:rotfl

By all means IL! You always take great pics so I say give it a go.

Thanks ave, and might I mention I'm an admirer of your IM collection. I would take more pics but I'm leaving for work in like 15 minutes and my battery is drained :(

Yes ok, I now :pray: mine is good like yours.
I appreciate it! :wave

Oh Ski!!! :gah:

ARH doesnt have to compete. We make topless versions :lol

And dont get me started on the Hulk Vs. Iron man thing! There is no question in my mind who is better :nana:

Oh Ski!!! :gah:

ARH doesnt have to compete. We make topless versions :lol

And dont get me started on the Hulk Vs. Iron man thing! There is no question in my mind who is better :nana:

:lol there HE is... I didn't even have to quote him and he finds me!

:duff :1-1:

I wonder who the jerk was that thought it would be a great idea to brush on that eye shadow. :mad:

They still could blended it much better (even with a brush), they basically charcoaled her a$$ after BBQ'ing some steaks. It definitely was a rush paint job or they just didn't care and went all gothic. :lecture

Bro, I strongly disagree..you must have not seen ARH's Cleopatra & Athena...breathtakingly beautiful and much more realistic looking than this piece :)

Here assets look great! I am not sure where you all are getting your pics but here is a great example of a guy with the perfect Rouge!

Rogue3.jpg
Rogue4.jpg

smoke another Ave :), she still has wondering eye syndrome and her butt is not as solicited on the one at pre-order. WE STILL GOT COMIC-CONNED.

Good to see ya Ave:wave

If you do that Valkyrie with a removable top I'm definitely getting it.

ARH is awesome, they just need to do something I am interested in...coughBaronesscough

Forget Baroness they're about to do APHRODITE ..After seeing how amazingly gorgeous Cleopatra & Athena turned out can't wait to see ARH's version of the Goddess of love, sex and beauty!!

Cough...

Cough....

Let us get a license first!! :lecture

Borrow it from SSC? :D

Or just sell one to me under the table.

Forget Baroness they're about to do APHRODITE ..After seeing how amazingly gorgeous Cleopatra & Athena turned out can't wait to see ARH's version of the Goddess of love, sex and beauty!!

Again, they look awesome but that stuff doesn't interest me.

Back