Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

IMG_5654.JPG

So were there 2 statues made, one topless and one not?

Or just one statue with removable top?

By the way, my biggest gripe with SSC is their 'tooned up eyes. Just make some damn normal eyes like ARH. :dunno

If you do that Valkyrie with a removable top I'm definitely getting it.

LOL! :dunno
We will do our best! We are running into two very voluptuous obstacles at the moment that need to be re-sculpted in order for this to happen!

smoke another Ave :), she still has wondering eye syndrome and her butt is not as solicited on the one at pre-order. WE STILL GOT COMIC-CONNED.

Good to see ya Ave:wave

COMIC-CONNED!

I think the factory did it!! Blame it on the factory!!
Good to see you too Fro!!

So were there 2 statues made, one topless and one not?

Or just one statue with removable top?

By the way, my biggest gripe with SSC is their 'tooned up eyes. Just make some damn normal eyes like ARH. :dunno

The version from Sideshow has the removable magnetic top.

Sideshow Marvel, like to do stylized eyes, ARH Studios likes to do more realistic, more natural eyes .

Borrow it from SSC? :D

Or just sell one to me under the table.

Again, they look awesome but that stuff doesn't interest me.

Under the table??
Under whos table? :cuckoo:

I wish you knew the real costs to make these things!! It would make your head spin! :panic:

But I have a plan...
You support us now and we will do our best to accquire a licesne later! Go buy something ARH/Sideshow :wave

Ok enough advertisements, lets get back to topic of Rouge boys/girls!

Questions asked, questions answered!

My Rouge will be here tomorrow!

Pics to follow!

Under the table??
Under whos table? :cuckoo:

I wish you knew the real costs to make these things!! It would make your head spin! :panic:

But I have a plan...
You support us now and we will do our best to accquire a licesne later! Go buy something ARH/Sideshow :wave

Ok enough advertisements, lets get back to topic of Rouge boys/girls!

Why is that I get this feeling that you are in advertisement as your career for Microsoft.

Ok back to the topic at hand people..the new photos definitely look very encouraging

Why is that I get this feeling that you are in advertisement as your career for Microsoft.

:)

Yes please stop reminding me, I got to go back to work!
So Iron are you going to get the studio and camera out and post some new pics of Rouge for us?

If the last pics were the first out of box pics we got this thread would be 50 pages shorter with much less raging and panic.

Back