Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

:)

Yes please stop reminding me, I got to go back to work!
So Iron are you going to get the studio and camera out and post some new pics of Rouge for us?

Yeah, I think that I'm going to just suck it up and get this done. Now just have think which backdrop should I use for these photos?

Ok now that I've caught up on this thread with reading past pages it's time for some serious posts, I always like messing around Averone and we are good friends :duff

I've been inquired about repainting a few Rogue's but I'm also still looking for the piece myself, so serious this time if anyone is wanting to let go of a Flex (have me take over payments, etc... or is willing to sell), I'd definitely be interested.

I have a few slots open for repaints on her but I also paint up a LOT of 1/6 heads with conversions from Sideshow paint apps, visit the blog down below on my sig also the custom thread here in the custom section. I'll probably only take a handful as my slate with projects this year is pretty full with sculpting heads and group commission across the SSF land.

--Ski :peace

Not as bad as the first pics but i really do not know how I feel about this one. I expected so much more! It is the first female statue i get!
Iphone pics coming in 5 min.

LOL seems like some folks got a memo when they hit the 5 digit post count they can do whatever that want. I need to post more to get my membership upgrade!

But yeah photos are looking more promising, if I feel like I have to futz with mine to make it look right, it will probably just go back, I had high expectations for Rogue based on the SDCC pics.

LOL seems like some folks got a memo when they hit the 5 digit post count they can do whatever that want. I need to post more to get my membership upgrade!

Or better friends and stick close to your statue Freaks as well. :lecture :duff

Deciding where to put my :vader Vader poster still... :D

Hey, Ski you are A-OK in my book always!

1630275-true_story_bro_super.jpg

Back