Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

buttcompare.jpg

. . .

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Rogue's PF's head came ok, but her body has green paint spattered all over the yellow portion.

Do you guys think I should get it changed or refunded?

I am upset by the change from comic con's display.

If I was in the same situation I would get it changed. We all know the heads situation...but the body on mine was painted well. No paint splatters, no thin coats, no weird spots, no green or yellow crossing into each other. We both paid for the same thing, so you deserve the same.

Got the email and asked to be placed on the waitlist for new heads and body. On the surface it seems that even though they arent admitting anything openly, they realize its a huge deal and are taking measures.

I have no doubt these were painted at their usual factory, its just in this case a new team, a new employee or something along those lines were tasked to paint these statues.

The sculpt is beautiful anyone complaining about it looking too disney, well the HS has always looked anime-ish, Im on board with the sculpt all the way, and I can be fine with the ass being fixed, just have the replacements painted by the team who has painted everything prior. Do this and send me replacement parts and Im sure she will be a beaut.

Hi all,

I just got my PF EX rogue. The pose is great. Looks good from distance.

Few major issues for the piece i got
-The eyes for the regular head looking at different directions.
-The x-base surface have a lot of tiny scracth lines.
-Found bubbles/ holes marks the black color area surrounding the base
-A minor chipped off of green rubber at the bottom of the base

What, you don't think I can read???:dunno I get the point, not only do I get your point, I get the point the 500 or so other times it's been posted in this thread. AGAIN I get it and I think everyone else gets it also, but to keep having the same damn arguement brought up in a thread over and over again seems silly.

Like I said, if your not happy with how this piece turned out, YES voice your opinion once, maybe twice, then please move on and order or don't order it. Hell support or don't support SSC, but man this thread is getting to a bit embarrassing don't you think??:dunno

This comment isn't directed solely at you, as this has been going on for sometime now with many people participating, I've even voiced my displeasure once I believe, but then I moved on.

Just saying.:monkey3

:goodpost: Thank you!!! I agree 150%, I am sick to death of hearing about this over and over and over again. It really is sad and embarassing that some people have gone on for 300-500 pages about this.

This is what I got:

Dear ____,

Thank you for your confirmation email. You have now been added to the waitlist for the Rogue Premium Format Exclusive Figure. We are currently expecting the replacement will be available in December of this year. Per our previous email, please know our production team is working with our manufacturer to see if we can get these replacement pieces sooner, and if this is the case we will notify you via e-mail.

Please note you are on the waitlist for regular head.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yes, I did about 3-4 days later.

This is what I got:

Dear ____,

Thank you for your confirmation email. You have now been added to the waitlist for the Rogue Premium Format Exclusive Figure. We are currently expecting the replacement will be available in December of this year. Per our previous email, please know our production team is working with our manufacturer to see if we can get these replacement pieces sooner, and if this is the case we will notify you via e-mail.

Thank you guys! :hi5:

Skiman.....:thwak

This is what I got:

Dear ____,

Syrio, how rude of Sideshow to call you a _____! :mad: Uncalled for! :tap

Hi all,

I just got my PF EX rogue. The pose is great. Looks good from distance.

Few major issues for the piece i got
-The eyes for the regular head looking at different directions.
-The x-base surface have a lot of tiny scracth lines.
-Found bubbles/ holes marks the black color area surrounding the base
-A minor chipped off of green rubber at the bottom of the base

I also found bubbles on the base, but TBH, and especially after the other flaws, it is not a major issue for me. Good luck and welcome!

:goodpost: Thank you!!! I agree 150%, I am sick to death of hearing about this over and over and over again. It really is sad and embarassing that some people have gone on for 300-500 pages about this.

The bizaare thing about that is, those handful of people who keeps mentioning the same crap didn't even have any interest on purchasing the product & yet they feel they've been hoodwinked far worst than those who actually had high interest on this piece since its inception that they need to mention how "shady" Sideshow is repeatedly. Not to mention the repeated posting of that picture "grail to fail" garbage on every page.

Just saying. :dunno

The bizaare thing about that is, those handful of people who keeps mentioning the same crap didn't even have any interest on purchasing the product & yet they feel they've been hoodwinked far worst than those who actually had high interest on this piece since its inception that they need to mention how "shady" Sideshow is. Just saying. :dunno

It's fire spreading spastically. "We need to STOP this NOW!!!, Sideshow must know what they DID WRONG!!!!"

"I DESERVE this...!!!!"

Point is Sideshow is going to deal with you the way they want to, on their terms... They will give you options and of course it might not be "your" options but they will stand by their product. Sorry if your money back is not the solution you wanted. :monkey1 That's how the cookie crumbles.

I am really curious as to see these replacements because in December, prepare for the ultimate mud slinging. :D

That's actually my real name. My parents felt like being different :rotfl

DAMN!!! Hugs :grouphug

It's fire spreading spastically. "We need to STOP this NOW!!!, Sideshow must know what they DID WRONG!!!!"

"I DESERVE this...!!!!"

Point is Sideshow is going to deal with you the way they want to, on their terms... They will give you options and of course it might not be "your" options but they will stand by their product. Sorry if your money back is not the solution you wanted. :monkey1 That's how the cookie crumbles.

I am really curious as to see these replacements because in December, prepare for the ultimate mud slinging. :D

DAMN!!! Hugs :grouphug

pootarget.jpg

Back