Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I bet there's a pretty good opportunity for someone to make some good money if they can competently mod all Rogue statues to the original prototype including tight buttocks and quality face paint. Most people would be willing to pay an extra $100 for that work. 1000 requests could equal $100.

Busted shipping box
Chipped base with embedded fingerprints as well
Paint bubble on leg
Sloppy paint app on chest

...and of course, the lousy paint app on both faces

Return00.jpg

Return01.jpg

Return03.jpg

Return08.jpg

Return05.jpg

Return06.jpg

Return10.jpg

Wow that is horrific. Sorry you got one like this Jedah. This is probably the worst ever QC that SSC has ever done. :thud:

I bet there's a pretty good opportunity for someone to make some good money if they can competently mod all Rogue statues to the original prototype including tight buttocks and quality face paint. Most people would be willing to pay an extra $100 for that work. 1000 requests could equal $100.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Not only is you math off, but it'll cost a HELL of a lot more than $100 a pop for all that.

I have a reg but I only opened it to check for breakage and then packed it back up until I have the room to display it. Damn, :slap after seeing how bad yours came out Jedah, I may have to pull it out for a closer look. :censored I really hope SSC fires the factory responsible for the Rogue disaster. :devil

I have a reg but I only opened it to check for breakage and then packed it back up until I have the room to display it. Damn, :slap after seeing how bad yours came out Jedah, I may have to pull it out for a closer look. :censored I really hope SSC fires the factory responsible for the Rogue disaster. :devil

Yep i have seen better paint apps on the toys you get free at McDonalds :slap

Just got my return instructions from Sideshow. They must have the replacements ready.

Dear ---------,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department. We understand that you wish to return your Rogue PF Excl. for an exchange. Please note that all exchanges for replacements are completed on a first come, first served basis. In order to help us to return your item, we ask that you follow the instructions below.

1) SEND US YOUR EDITION NUMBER: We will need for you to send us the edition number of your item (if it carries one, if not please skip to #2) prior to the returning the item to us. Please verify your edition number with a jpg photo of the underside of the base or a written response via a reply to this email.

2) INCLUDE YOUR RMA NUMBER: Your exchange has been assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number of ---------. Please include this number on a slip of paper inside the shipping box. Exclusion of this information will only delay the exchange process.

3) PRINT RETURN LABELS: UPS / Fed Ex will send you an e-mail shortly with prepaid return labels for your package. This link is time sensitive, thus the labels need to be PRINTED WITHIN 3 DAYS of receipt of that e-mail. If you do not contact us for a new label in three days or this label expires, then you will be responsible for all shipping fees and the return of the item.

4) DROP OFF YOUR PACKAGE: After printing the shipping labels, secure them to the box and drop it off to your local UPS / Fed Ex store or hub. Don’t forget to retain a copy of the receipt with the tracking number! Please make sure to pack your item securely in the same manner that it was sent to you. If you decide to receive a refund, you will be asked to return any free gifts such as T-shirts or gift cards. You have until 02/10/12 to get this back to us before your 30 day return/exchange window expires.

Please repackage your collector’s item carefully to insure they arrive at our warehouse in the best condition possible. Returned items that arrive with excessive damage due to improper packing may be assessed a damage product fee.

Once we receive the package back from UPS/FedEx, we will send out your replacement as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience during this process and look forward to helping you!

Last edited:

If I don't like the replacement then there's no big deal. I'm already beyond disappointed here. Give me my full refund, and I'll be on my way.
I do hope that the replacements are up to snuff, however.

If I don't like the replacement then there's no big deal. I'm already beyond disappointed here. Give me my full refund, and I'll be on my way.
I do hope that the replacements are up to snuff, however.

Are you returning the whole statue for a replacement? I am looking to replace both heads and the body. Base was the only thing that was ok. :lol

Tru, some will return the whole statue and get a refund, some will settle but then I can see that this piece all ready put the brakes on a few fellows Freak's collections with a complete Marvel PF X-Men line.

Make it count SSC, this one can/will be a doozey. :)

Back