Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

received my email but they're asking me to destroy my current piece... sigh, here we go again
*typing nasty email to SSC with the explanation why we don't destroy our old piece*

received my email but they're asking me to destroy my current piece... sigh, here we go again
*typing nasty email to SSC with the explanation why we don't destroy our old piece*

Since I had so much wrong with mine, I was hoping that they'd ask me to destroy it. I would've loved to do that. However, they made me drive all the way the hell out of my way to the most local fedex drop off in my area. If they always ship to me via UPS then why can't the returns be UPS? So much closer to me...

yeah but other than the _____ed up paint application and those gaps, nothing is really wrong with the heads and body
our box and base however were quite damaged and besides, better to have any hope on getting a decent paint job on a replacement then accepting that wonderfully high partial refund of 40$* :slap and owning a sub-par representation of one of my most wanted statues of 2011 :gah:

---
* even my refund for a somewhat damaged box and rubber underneath the base was higher; 50$ :slap

Last edited:

Hmm, no replacement notice for me yet. :monkey2

I'm getting both heads and the body replaced though so might be a little longer wait.

It will be interesting to see photos of these replacement heads, but I'm not holding my breath that they will be much different from what we got originally.

@ski: we're getting a full replacement... I just think that we're higher on the list or something? or maybe it's completely random :p

Mine is a full replacement also, so maybe those are getting priority.

• Fugly paint job on heads
  • Broken kneepad on body
  • Glob of glue on belt buckle
  • Folded prints

Hmm, no replacement notice for me yet. :monkey2

I'm getting both heads and the body replaced though so might be a little longer wait.

It will be interesting to see photos of these replacement heads, but I'm not holding my breath that they will be much different from what we got originally.

Mine was a full to. I already got my email.

@ski: we're getting a full replacement... I just think that we're higher on the list or something? or maybe it's completely random :p

Mine is a full replacement also, so maybe those are getting priority.

• Fugly paint job on heads
  • Broken kneepad on body
  • Glob of glue on belt buckle
  • Folded prints

Mine was a full to. I already got my email.

I don't think mine is considered a "full" replacement as the base is fine. :lol

I received my letter for the heads yesterday, it said please allow 7-10 days for it to be shipped.

No instruction to detroy my existing heads.

Since recent comic book Rogue is not one of my favorite X-Men right now, I really hope the Exclusive head turns out well. That's the Rogue I'm fond of.

6693094499_fb5ff76c98_b.jpg

6693094759_992331e6d4_b.jpg

my ex head wasn't that bad, so there is not much difference in them.

6693095251_15935e264b_b.jpg

6693095545_8ea5762dac_b.jpg

replacement head.

6693095857_0c4b5903b7_b.jpg

original crappy head.

6693096113_e59e05a739_b.jpg

new head on.

6693096377_d43b40849a_b.jpg

6693094263_6667ff9f15_b.jpg

old head on.

. .

RoguePF2.jpg

I bought a new rogue and the new head looks like her white hair has some tint of brown as like brown got on it and they tried wiping off. Any one else same problem ?

Back