Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contacted SSC in regards of another piece being damaged during shipping. I asked them what the hold up was on rogue replacement. They said they received half the replacements order but are waiting for everything before shipping out. I guess they're trying avoid a ____acane after those badly written replacement waitlist emails.

I hope she looks awesome since the handling of this has been below average they should be informing there own customers of these delays.

And I swear on bob sagget, do not send me one of those worthless gift cards as a thank you for my patiences and understanding.

Re: Rogue

Contacted SSC in regards of another piece being damaged during shipping. I asked them what the hold up was on rogue replacement. They said they received half the replacements order but are waiting for everything before shipping out. I guess they're trying avoid a ____acane after those badly written replacement waitlist emails.

I hope she looks awesome since the handling of this has been below average they should be informing there own customers of these delays.

And I swear on bob sagget, do not send me one of those worthless gift cards as a thank you for my patiences and understanding.

:lol:rotfl:lol
I don't know if it's that I'm just really tired, but that struck me as quite hilarious.

Well I received the e-mail as well but I was not fast enough. By chance is anyone selling an EX Head? I may be willing to trade a Colossus if my EX order is filled.

I received the email and before I could even reply with my info, they had already sent me a FedEx label to ship mine back to them. So hopefully, mine will get back to them sometime next week and I'll have my replacement the week or two after.

received notice to ship her back, will be going back tomorrow, I hope a much better one, I had more flaws than just the heads.

Below are the emails Ive sent them since the replacement email came.

Hi Daniel.

I have a question.

Do you have any pictures of what the new batch looks like? I am concerned with sending this one back without knowing what I am getting in return.

My edition number is:xxxx

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: Sideshow Collectibles

Dear Julio,

Thank you for your email. Please the website entry has been updated for this item with pictures of the new piece.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi

To: Daniel Campisi <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Sideshow Collectibles --

No, the Exclusive Rogue is no longer on your website.
If you are referring to https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...Comiquette IN-STOCK!&__utmv=-&__utmk=61345381

This has the same issues that I originally opened the return request about. Am I to understand nothing was changed on this in the last couple months? When I spoke to you on the phone you let me know that a gameplan was being set up on this to figure out what to do. Are you telling me that game plan was to replace the picture on the website with the lower quality work people are complaining about? If that is the case why in the world has it taken several months to let us know that?

I want to be clear about what the replacement is. Is there any difference in the paint apps now on these replacements from what was shipped back in September and October from this original run? If so what are they and can you send a picture as an example. Let me know and I will gladly clarify this for the community as we seem to still be in the dark about this.

Thanks

Below are the emails Ive sent them since the replacement email came.

Hi Daniel.

I have a question.

Do you have any pictures of what the new batch looks like? I am concerned with sending this one back without knowing what I am getting in return.

My edition number is:xxxx

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: Sideshow Collectibles

Dear Julio,

Thank you for your email. Please the website entry has been updated for this item with pictures of the new piece.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi

To: Daniel Campisi
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Sideshow Collectibles --

No, the Exclusive Rogue is no longer on your website.
If you are referring to https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...Comiquette IN-STOCK!&__utmv=-&__utmk=61345381

This has the same issues that I originally opened the return request about. Am I to understand nothing was changed on this in the last couple months? When I spoke to you on the phone you let me know that a gameplan was being set up on this to figure out what to do. Are you telling me that game plan was to replace the picture on the website with the lower quality work people are complaining about? If that is the case why in the world has it taken several months to let us know that?

I want to be clear about what the replacement is. Is there any difference in the paint apps now on these replacements from what was shipped back in September and October from this original run? If so what are they and can you send a picture as an example. Let me know and I will gladly clarify this for the community as we seem to still be in the dark about this.

Thanks

Great email and post! This pf has given us buyers and loyal customer second thoughts about their craftsmanship. I think it's only fair for you to ask for a pic and for Daniel to clarify the situation for you and the community. "gameplan" lol I guess that was his key word while he spoke to disgruntled customers about rogue, I got the same speech. Let's hope this turns out spectacular , I mean they've had a good amount of time and hundreds of comments on what went wrong with Rogue.

Last edited:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for improvements, otherwise you will be highly disappointed...again.

I talked to Mike T in customer service tonight about the heads, and he said he saw a batch of about 20 new heads, and they are definitely better than what we originally got back in September.

Any news when they are shipping it?

All he told me was they got in their first batch, and the second batch is already on it's way. He said they're going down the list and processing in order of when you got on the list.

He looked up my name (I got on around mid October) and he said my name was fairly close to the top, so I should be expecting my ship e-mail today or tomorrow.

I talked to Mike T in customer service tonight about the heads, and he said he saw a batch of about 20 new heads, and they are definitely better than what we originally got back in September.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it but that's still good news. Though SSC dropped the ball on Rogue, they are still very capable of creating well painted pieces (I got vampirella comi right after and it was fantastic) so hopefully these new heads will restore the faith. So, for those of us getting replacement heads, are we gonna have to destroy our current ones and send a pic before we get the new ones? My main concern is that though the current paint job is crappy, mine was much better than others and it would suck to destroy them only to get replacements that are possibly even worse.

I was told that they were not requiring us to destroy the heads. They told me that today on the phone.

Best of luck! Will you be sure to post a lot of good pics of the new heads?

All he told me was they got in their first batch, and the second batch is already on it's way. He said they're going down the list and processing in order of when you got on the list.

He looked up my name (I got on around mid October) and he said my name was fairly close to the top, so I should be expecting my ship e-mail today or tomorrow.

Oh. I should contact them tomorrow to see where mine is at. I also need both my prints replaced.

Oh. I should contact them tomorrow to see where mine is at. I also need both my prints replaced.

I got my tracking number earlier. I should be getting both replacement heads on Monday. I'm hoping it lot better. Brace yourself. I would hate to see a riot on SS's face book page after the pics goes up.

Back