Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

:lol You do know that I really don't care if you use it, right? .... and you mean, "Sideshow's great apps"?

I should take down those pics off of my photobucket account anyway since I don't even have that original one anymore...

What the hell? That's my pic of my defective Rogue Ex head. But, you're not repainting mine.

Image thief! :pfft:

This looks so bad! I work with a guy who only collects female statues(he can't get real life girls) and he has a lazy eye rouge that looks worse than this.

Last edited:

Ididnt mean it like that....sorry that it came out that way. He doesn't try and is kinda in love with them...lol Even lazy eye rouge. And I'm no baller! Just got lucky with my wife

Ok I got PF rogue yesterday. Shocked it came unbroken. It did have the normal flaws like the mascara issue, eye balls etc. But whatever. Their all like that so what's the point of returning it for the same issues. I'm ok with it. The only thing is why is she more like the size of a comiquette? And not a PF size. Are they making these PF smaller to fit them in smaller boxes to save on materials and shipping? I mean psylocke, she hulk,and ms marvel PF are surely bigger in size. Any thoughts on this?

Ok I got PF rogue yesterday. Shocked it came unbroken. It did have the normal flaws like the mascara issue, eye balls etc. But whatever. Their all like that so what's the point of returning it for the same issues. I'm ok with it. The only thing is why is she more like the size of a comiquette? And not a PF size. Are they making these PF smaller to fit them in smaller boxes to save on materials and shipping? I mean psylocke, she hulk,and ms marvel PF are surely bigger in size. Any thoughts on this?

rogue is smaller than ms. marvel & she hulk. it's all 1/4

Official heights from https://marvel.com/characters

5'8" - Rogue
5'11" - Ms. Marvel & Psylocke
6'7" - She Hulk

Rogue should be smaller to keep consistent proportion and scale. If she was their size, the staue would be out of scale.

okie which one of you **** sniped me in the last 5 sec? :mad: Unreal, the bid was at $260ish with 30 sec left, i put in a ~$410 max bid, and someone came in and sniped me with $680+ in the last 5 sec. God damn i hate ebay!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...BSkm5L0L1m4%3D&viewitem=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

US $686.76 Apr-22-12 16:13:17 PDT

US $676.76 Apr-22-12 18:29:01 PDT

US $412.98 Apr-22-12 18:28:59 PDT

US $310.00 Apr-22-12 18:28:58 PDT

US $300.00 Apr-22-12 18:28:33 PDT

US $285.00 Apr-22-12 18:28:31 PDT

US $275.00 Apr-22-12 18:28:22 PDT

That rogue custom butt is amazing. I know a forum member here spazzy also does custom work. Maybe he can do some request? How about the rogue butt customs spazzy? :) this makes rogue look sooo much better just like the proto. Why the he'll did SS change the butt to a lesser liked version? Is it to save on labor costs?

Back