Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

even with all those problems i have ordered Rogue PF hay friends i have told to SS check it before shipping is that means if her head sculpt or any other have same issues they will solve it??

Yeah all f them had eyeball issues.

Crap! So the eyeball issue and the butt issue is not good. This just makes rogue and psylocke which was really wanted by alot of fans seems to sour the excitement. There's just too many issues that SS needs to fix with quality control. I sure hope the new lady death don't have these issues. Or as many issues we should say as those two. I feel sorry for misb collectors. Wait years to open or sell them in factory sealed boxes. Then find out it's cracked, chip paints, mess up issues etc. Very risky. :slap

the grail that never was....

This is as it should be the premium format ....

rogue_vol._3_3@m.jpg

Sideshow Premium Demon Ex

I CAST YOU OUT DEMON, it is Ski that COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

fathermerrin.jpg

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1437.jpg

DSCN1438.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWiVQ5cVBMg&feature=related[/ame]

Ski

Last edited:

Is that your EX head Skiman? I cannot wait to see you work your magic and make her purty again.

I still wait for my replacement heads. :(

Nope these are commissioned, none of these are mine.

Better hurry the magic curtain is about to close, I've finished cleaning 4 of these today and it takes me about 5 hours to clean each one. :thud:

I am NOT a fan. :monkey4 :lol

Ski

Nope these are commissioned, none of these are mine.

Better hurry the magic curtain is about to close, I've finished cleaning 4 of these today and it takes me about 5 hours to clean each one. :thud:

I am NOT a fan. :monkey4 :lol

Ski

What you use to strip em paint on rogue head? Acetone?

Back