Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I've seen some of the issues this had on videos on youtube. How could the company let it happen and why did they change the prototype from the original concept? Disney made Rogue lame!

Can you finish my EX head First ��

:lol no doubt, I can't find time to do that auction deal if I wanted to, just amazed me that it went that high.

My Rogue repaints are right around the corner, assembling line style! :thud: (Good news for Mister Ski here as well, the rest are from Statue Forum and don't hang out here)

Ski

:lol no doubt, I can't find time to do that auction deal if I wanted to, just amazed me that it went that high.

My Rogue repaints are right around the corner, assembling line style! :thud: (Good news for Mister Ski here as well, the rest are from Statue Forum and don't hang out here)

Ski

e9y8m8.gif

Dude, I opened my T1 PF Ex last night to snap some pics of a repaint to only find the body snapped in half! :monkey2

I hope Sideshow can replace this... I've heard them having problems replacing the head with glasses but I'm not sure about the bodies, have you heard anything on that piece?

Ski

Dude, I opened my T1 PF Ex last night to snap some pics of a repaint to only find the body snapped in half! :monkey2

I hope Sideshow can replace this... I've heard them having problems replacing the head with glasses but I'm not sure about the bodies, have you heard anything on that piece?

Ski

I just saw this in the T1 thread. :lol

I did hear the head w/glasses was not available anymore. I'm thinking they must order so many extra of each part (base, heads, body, etc) to cover replacements. It sounds like they exhausted their supply of heads, but hopefully have some extra bodies lying around. Good luck.

I did hear the head w/glasses was not available anymore. I'm thinking they must order so many extra of each part (base, heads, body, etc) to cover replacements. It sounds like they exhausted their supply of heads, but hopefully have some extra bodies lying around. Good luck.

:thud::thud::thud: :lol

how did that happen???im one of the unlucky guys who received it with damaged sunglasses :(

Thinking of getting this. Are there any eye problems with the current batches?

i bought a reg a couple of months, so did Dhaval, i think both of us were quite happy with it, but then we are not that picky lol
Image0605.jpg

Image0606.jpg

not the best fotos but i think the eyes are just about ok, but the paint application is still poor specially the eyelashes i think..

i bought a reg a couple of months, so did Dhaval, i think both of us were quite happy with it, but then we are not that picky lol
Image0605.jpg

Image0606.jpg

not the best fotos but i think the eyes are just about ok, but the paint application is still poor specially the eyelashes i think..

Yours looks ok. I will drop by my local retailer today to see if this is still available. Rogue is one of the X Men i like don't want to miss this. Thks for the response!

Got mine, last piece at my local retailer. Looks like it has the eye problem. Like this alot and I guess I can live with it and if not prob get a comission repaint which is actually quite cheap in my area. I can't seem to get the head all the way in wif the jacket on, any suggestion....

Here is a pic of my display now.

rogue2.jpg

Back