Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Got mine, last piece at my local retailer. Looks like it has the eye problem. Like this alot and I guess I can live with it and if not prob get a comission repaint which is actually quite cheap in my area. I can't seem to get the head all the way in wif the jacket on, any suggestion....

Here is a pic of my display now.

rogue2.jpg

Yes mine is the same. :(

Got mine, last piece at my local retailer. Looks like it has the eye problem. Like this alot and I guess I can live with it and if not prob get a comission repaint which is actually quite cheap in my area. I can't seem to get the head all the way in wif the jacket on, any suggestion....

Here is a pic of my display now.

rogue2.jpg

The trick to get the head to sit in the slot best is to gently massage the folded jacket collar up into the space between her neck and her hair. Try to get it in deep and high behind the neck as you can, so the rest of the jacket lies flat for the hair.
Some of us (like me) will still have a tiny gap in neck, but it appears to vary for different people.

The trick to get the head to sit in the slot best is to gently massage the folded jacket collar up into the space between her neck and her hair. Try to get it in deep and high behind the neck as you can, so the rest of the jacket lies flat for the hair.
Some of us (like me) will still have a tiny gap in neck, but it appears to vary for different people.

Manage to do that after looking at the past posting. Now there is a tiny gap but it is not really noticable unless u look hard enough. Personally I like this figure alot despite the eye issue (which I would probably get it repainted one of this days). I just find it odd that sideshow can't make paint nice eye or get nice eye decals like those Hottoys female figures which I have which is looks quite real.

Now waiting for baroness, spiderwoman and lady death which should be this year. Next year is my fav ie Poison Ivy!!

vince and yourself should just start resculpting those butts & repaint the faces, then ebay them off. big $$ to be made! Plenty of bad rogue going for below retail right now for you guys to snatch them up to do the customs - assembly line style!

Just the final product has to look as good as the one in that auction :monkey3

Saw this is still for sale at SSC, is their current stock likely to be returned items with defects though?

i bought a reg a couple of months, so did Dhaval, i think both of us were quite happy with it, but then we are not that picky lol
Image0605.jpg

Image0606.jpg

not the best fotos but i think the eyes are just about ok, but the paint application is still poor specially the eyelashes i think..

not eyes problems ..... got the decent one both of us :hi5:

I hate the issues on mine. It's the eyes, and jacket issues. But I love to own this rogue PF. It's weird, I hate it but I love it at the same time.

If anyone got problems with Rogue's face you can try to get it custom painted by member Vince-Vell ^_^

What do you mean they're all like it? I thought it was pure chance whether or not you got a good one?

From what I know they all came with bad eyes. I guess if you super lucky you might get a good one. The chances is like a lottery.

Finally got a video up on this beauty.....Enjoy Fellow Collectors:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmkvtKqgpw&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Hay Guys

Just finished up a custom for someone. They wanted sideshow rogue PF into red and black version.

So i added sleeves onto her, redid her but, took out the wisp in the reg head hair. Then painted her in chrome silver with clear red, gunmetal with thick black shading, and for the boots went with a more leather red.

Here is a 360 video on her and thanks for looking.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPHVy19-7U[/ame]

RogueRLong.jpg

Hay Guys

Just finished up a custom for someone. They wanted sideshow rogue PF into red and black version.

So i added sleeves onto her, redid her but, took out the wisp in the reg head hair. Then painted her in chrome silver with clear red, gunmetal with thick black shading, and for the boots went with a more leather red.

Here is a 360 video on her and thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPHVy19-7U

RogueRLong.jpg

You are just too damn talented for words. Another fantastic custom John. Well done! :clap

Back