Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

So if you purchase a rogue from sideshow now and it comes with googly eyes will they still offer a replacement or have they run out of replacements?

So if you purchase a rogue from sideshow now and it comes with googly eyes will they still offer a replacement or have they run out of replacements?

the one i got a couple of months back was ok, sucks i paid full price for it, could have saved 100 bucks had i ordered now

I went ahead and put one on flex pay a couple days ago. Even with the eye issue, I still need her for my collection and saving 50 bucks was nice.

I ended up ordering her also since I jut got gambit and he needs a companion piece. I also had a 75$ gift card from comic com so 175 for her isn't a bad deal hopefully the eyes aren't too bad.

I ended up ordering her also since I jut got gambit and he needs a companion piece. I also had a 75$ gift card from comic com so 175 for her isn't a bad deal hopefully the eyes aren't too bad.

Nice pick up on the Gambit. I saw that in the other thread. Looks great! :clap

I got Rogue from Sideshow about a month ago (right before the price drop lol) and I have no complaints with her. Her face looks great and no Xmen collection is complete without her. She looks great next to Psylocke and Cyclops. Now, I just need to find Gambit to go with her. ;)

Congrats bro! Rogue with the price now on SSC is a winner!

:exactly:

I personally loved how Rogue turned out in the end... people come to my home and always complaint about her... i think she's a keeper =)

i just ordered a Rogue. For 50 dollars off plus a 25 dollar gift card, I can forgive googly eyes that I can commission to have fixed later

I am tempted by this one, and I probably would have bought her if no for all the QC issues.

I didn't want to let the Rogue and Psylocke fiasco ruin the line. It looks like I've found a winner. Should have her in a day or 2. Plus now I can keep my EX Storm and try to focus on this line. I was almost ready to give up on it. But I keep thinking if SS releases a brown Wolverine and an Emma Frost PF, Beast, nightcrawler etc etc. I'd have felt feel completely left out!

Got Rogue today. I am always impressed how fast I get these from Sideshow.

Anyhow, I lucked out in that I did not end up with googly eyes. The eyeliner paint is pretty crappy though. Aside from that it is a very good statue. The sculpt is great and the paint job on the rest of the body is good.
Behind Rogue I put issue #1 of the Rogue limited series. Had that comic for almost 20 years.

Back