Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Well guys i finally finished up my personal Sage X-Treme X-men custom statue. Took me awhile but she's done and happy with her. tried my best to capture the artwork from her from that series and had a lot of fun making her.

Used a Sideshow rogue as the custom for her, and gave her a new base. Love the character so much will have to find another item down the line to make another for myself.

So hope you like the way she came out, and here is a video on her.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tydz6hagz14[/ame]

Sagelong.jpg

Vince Vell did the most amazing job on Rogue. She went from a statue that was just meh to me, to an absolutely gorgeous statue that I love all because of an incredible paint job!

Thanks so much John, she's amazing.

DSCN4663_zps0eddddb8.jpg

DSCN4665_zps58b6a25b.jpg

DSCN4666_zps9e98699a.jpg

DSCN4667_zps7e50af06.jpg

DSCN4668_zps0d3ed4c4.jpg

yeah got mine repainted and the hinie redone also so it's just like the original proto. i know it's not a big deal, but now i know her behind is proper even though i can't see it all the time.:monkey3

Wow! How and what kind of paint did you use? Airbrush? That's amazing! Maybe SS can hire you as the new QC manager? $$

That looks real nice Marvel its always good to see some of the older statues bumped with some new Pics.

That is the best looking version of Rogue so far. The face is just perfect :clap

Wow! How and what kind of paint did you use? Airbrush? That's amazing! Maybe SS can hire you as the new QC manager? $$

That looks real nice Marvel its always good to see some of the older statues bumped with some new Pics.

Nice pictures Marvel, that's exactly how she should have looked in the first place

I'm 90% sure that isn't a repaint and is the replacement head. My replacement head looks pretty much like that. You can see the overdone eye shadow.

I'm 90% sure that isn't a repaint and is the replacement head. My replacement head looks pretty much like that. You can see the overdone eye shadow.

thats right. its the replacement head, but i also dont like the eyes. the statue is great but the face paint :gah:

thats right. its the replacement head, but i also dont like the eyes. the statue is great but the face paint :gah:

At least it is light years ahead of the original head they gave us.
I still get nightmares from that original paintjob.

I don't think the face paint is bad on your replacement. Your photography skills really make it look great. I was just pointing out your statue because people were thinking it was a repaint. It is funny how some collectors are...if they had known that it was Sideshow's paintjob they would have said that it looked bad. But because they thought it was a repaint they think it looks great :lol

Back