Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Do you guys think $450(MIB) is a good price for the ex? Thanks!

I'd say that's a pretty good price! I'd try to get him to come down some though. Start at $350 and if need be settle somewhere around $400. Again, if he won't budge I'd say $450 for EX MIB is a good deal. I paid more than that, butt for good reason. :D
rogueresculpt.jpg

Looks great Skiman. This was one of my most desired statues until it got f'ed up by the sloppy painting and I gave up on trying to get one. I'm glad to see you bring the greatness of the sculpt out with your painting skills.

I'd say that's a pretty good price! I'd try to get him to come down some though. Start at $350 and if need be settle somewhere around $400. Again, if he won't budge I'd say $450 for EX MIB is a good deal. I paid more than that, butt for good reason. :D
rogueresculpt.jpg

Wow is this a custom? Looks so much better! Why did they mess up the butt when Ms Marvel is showing the same kind of butt too. :dunno

Hay guys

Finished up my Rogue 80s custom statue.

Now i know there is tons of versions of her out there in this look, so i tried to go with the most known one with some tweaks. I went overboard on the hair but its hard to get that look done extant like the comic so went with my own touch on it. Since she didn't come with a box or base, i used different hands, sculpted on the shirt, tweaks the neck and made a generic base.

Flat green with a special blend of black with metallic that has a lot of flat clear coat on it so its like a spandex 80s outfit.

So hope you guys like how she turned out and here is a 360 video of her.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX2-yDiMDOU[/ame]

Rogue80Long.jpg

Hay guys and gals

FInished up a Rogue in hear early 90s outfit. I had to tweak the head so i bent it down some and then redid the neck line to make it work for this outfit, and had to redo her butt and breasts to give more cleavage. Also resculpted the hair since i didn't get the wisps and she didn't come with a box or hands so i gave her hands from another statue and redid the hair.

I painted her in pearl green with a nice gloss over that, and then metallic black with lots of shading and flat clear coat for a spandex fee. Since no base i made a generic black base for her.

So hope you guys like how she turned out and here is a 360 video on her.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU-SgWYEhaY[/ame]

Rogue90Long.jpg

Back